Report

Still the Crystal gems dimension...

Obsidian POV

I may look like a traitorous gem from Homeworld, but I'm not. I'm a loyal Obsidian who is working for My Diamond. I need to report to White Diamond. I used my gem to summon a screen that I could use to contact White Diamond.

"My Diamond. When and Where do you want to meet to plan?" I asked.

"The last place Yellow Diamond was. Get the information on her last whereabouts and we can began to plan." White Diamond said. I nodded. "Once you have them, report to the place she was poofed."

"Yes, my Diamond. Oh, and they have a plan to come to Homeworld. They are going to get Amber and Apatite. Should I tell them they are dead?" I asked.

"Yes! They will ruin my plan if they come to Homeworld. Tell them you acted like a Homeworld gem and called. You asked if they were dead. They are. Tell them you immediately hung up after I said they were. Okay?" White Diamond said.

"Yes, my Diamond. Obsidian out." I said. I walked into the room.

"Amber and Apatite is dead. They shattered them." I said. "I know because I acted like a Homeworld gem and asked White Diamond if they are alive. They're dead." I lied. Pearl looked at me suspiciously.

"Are you sure you're not lying?" Pearl asked.

"Yeah, P has got some crazy lie sensing power." Amethyst said and looked at me with a scowl on her face.

"I am not lying." I said. But, my giveaway was that I looked down. I don't know why, but every time I lie, I have to look away.

"You are lying!" Pyrite yelled. Prismarine looked around at the group of yelling gems.

"N-No! I'm not!" I yelled. Pearl growled and walked up to Obsidian. Pearl was just a little bit taller than me. I was up to her shoulders.

"Tell the truth. NOW!!" Pearl yelled. But it was too late. I got mad and summoned my fire. I grasped Pearl's wrist. Pearl screamed in pain and turned to stone.

"NO!" Garnet and Amethyst yelled in unison. They ran up to Pearl's lifeless form. She was grey and the color of stone. I ran out the door. Garnet growled.

"OBSIDIAN!! I'M GOING TO FIND YOU!!" She yelled and summoned her gauntlets. She took off following me. I panted. I jumped into the freezing ocean.