Amber and Apatite Part 1

The Crystal gems dimension on Homeworld...

Normal Homeworld POV

White Diamond scoffed.

"Send in the traitorous gems, Amber and Apatite!" She yelled. The Turquoise ran to get them.

"Amber, Apatite. Come." Turquoise said.

"Why?! What do you need us for?!" Amber asked.

"Because, White Diamond sent for you." Turquoise said. Amber growled and Apatite kept to herself as usual. They followed Turquoise into a room filled with gems of all types. It was like an arena. Amber and Apatite stood at the center of the giant circle. White Diamond stood ahead of them.

"You stand accused of being traitorous, having emotions and human feelings. You stand accused of fusing with each other, which is taboo and forbidden! How do you defend yourself?" White Diamond said.

"We defend ourselves by saying that all of this is wrong!!" Amber yelled. There were small gasps in the crowds and little murmur jeers. "It is not right go destroy innocent lives and their home!" She continued. White Diamond scowled at me.

"Nothing is wrong with wiping a race of nasty, embarrassing things of the face OF EXISTENCE!!" White Diamond raised her voice on the last part, making me and Apatite jump.

"But it is! What have they ever done to you?!" I asked.

"They embarrassed an important race!" She yelled.

"That's all you ever think about!" I yelled. Then I changed my voice to a higher level and started talking, mocking White Diamond. "Oh! Please help! I'm being embarrassed by a little tiny rock that nobody will even notice on the star maps!" I mocked. White Diamond gasped.

"YOU LITTLE DEFECTIVE DUD!! I'LL SHATTER YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!" White Diamond yelled. I scoffed and grabbed Apatite's arm.

"You forgot one thing. I'm part Quartz, part Amber, you kept me because of my power. I can teleport to any galaxy without a Galaxy Warp pad." I said. It's the truth. I was created in the Kindergarten, but another gem was with me in my incubation hole. Rose Quartz herself. I found out that gems like her can teleport. I just never told her. I wanted to tell her, but then the Great Gem War happened and Rose escaped. I never did. I've always been rebellious and wanted to escape Homeworld. But, I never did. Instead, they used me and Amber to create corrupted gems to send after the Crystal gems. I hated it because I wanted to help corrupted gems, not make more. I pushed my thoughts away and concentrated on teleporting to the Kindergarten to meet up with Prismarine. I teleported. Right before I did, Turquoise grabbed onto me. She teleported.