Discription

I know, I know. I said Peridot would die in the last book, but I didn't make her die. I also said that they would be joining up with Jasper. That didn't happen either. Well, that may happen in this book. It might. I don't know if those things will happen. Peridot dying, that will happen if I have to make a fourth book. I said some other things that didn't happen probably. They probably won't either. But this book will be good. You can look ahead if you want, but the POV is a surprise. Your probably thinking Steven or Obsidian because I left you guys empty handed on them. Well, it will be one of their POV's. I won't tell who until the first chapter. One other thing. The name of the last book, if you didn't notice, is based all on the part where the gems find out Steven is in another dimension and he might not be able to take form when he comes back. Just incase you didn't really get why I named that book that. Okai, here is the description.

"Where am I?" I asked her. She looked so much like her. She looked identical to her.

In the last book,

This Sad Truth,

Steven never healed in his gem. People probably wonder why. Why? Because Steven was turning human. Not a good enough explanation? Probably not. Here is the full explanation. Steven was turning human, yet his human part of him didn't want to let go of his powers. He started turning human when he retreated. His powers couldn't fully heal him in his gem because they were kind of like slowly seeping into Rose's gem.

The reason Steven is turning human, you ask, huh?

Answer: He accidentally activated the power by fighting. He was thinking about what it would be like if the gems were like humans or like him. If he wasn't the only one. That is what activated power. That is what opened the hole in the space time continuum. That is why he is in a certain dimension of which you will have to read about where he is at.

"You're in Homecity, clod." She said.