Wake Up and Stop Shaking

I woke up completely naked pressed up against Marilyn, who was, in turn also completely naked. I smirked. His arms were wrapped around me so tightly that it made it near impossible to breathe. He was still asleep. Or I thought so until he spoke, keeping his eyes closed. "Nikki?" I responded by humming, signaling for him to continue. "Promise me something?" I got nervous. "What is it?" He took a deep breath. "Don't leave me. Ever." I cuddled up to him. "Don't give me a reason." He shook his head. "I won't." I nodded and kissed his nose, before getting up and putting on some sweats.

I went into the living room and suddenly hit the ground. "What the hell Marilyn?!" He laughed pinning me down. "You're so pretty baby." I laughed. "What do you want?" I knew he wanted something. He bent down and whispered close to my ear. "I bought us a house." I was speechless. "You want to move in with me after the tour?" He continued, I swallowed. I nodded my head and he bent down and kissed me passionately. "Nikki? I need to talk to you!" Cal called me from her bunk. I wiggled out from under Marilyn and went into their bunk. Zim wasn't there. "Sit." She instructed and I obeyed. "You would love me no matter what right?" She said this slowly and I just nodded. "What is it Cal?" She leaned in close and whispered in my ear. I jerked back and screamed. "Really?!" She nodded, smiling. I hugged her and went back to Marilyn. "What is it?" I looked at him after he asked this. I took a deep breath. "Cal is pregnant."