Rotting in Place

We were unlocking the door as Stormy and Twiggy left, Probably on the way home to have sex and what not. I laughed at the thought. Marilyn looked at me, his one ice blue eye. I smiled again and he chuckled. Finally we were inside. I was kinda jealous, because Twiggy was gonna get some... but I wasn't. Marilyn just didn't seem ready. Marilyn pulled me to the kitchen and sat me on a barstool while he pulled out wine and grilled cheese ingredients. The same thing as when we first kissed. He handed me a glass. And I thanked him. I looked him over, hormones raging from the dancing and strobe lights. He had his long black hair straight and down, he had his natural brown eye and fake blue contact in. A small bit of eyeliner circled his eyes and he was pale. His apparel consisted of a tight-fitting black t-shirt, and leather pants, followed by platform boots, which he was now taking off. I just couldn't stop looking at him, he looked so.... so.... tasty... I laughed at that thought too and he looked at me. "What?" He laughed and I shook my head. He sat up straight and just looked at me. I was wearing a black corset covered in red trim, black ripped skinny jeans and red heels. My long black hair was down and just to the middle of my back, my green eyes were covered in black make up. He just got up, out of his chair. I shifted and he pulled me down by my waist. Marilyn walked me back go the bed room and gave me some clothes to sleep in. I smiled.