I Didn't Know What Love was on that Day.

Nikki's POV:

Marilyn and I had just been laying there and talking. "Nikki, I forgot to tell you, you sang exceptionally well tonight. I was extremely surprised. It was amazing." I smiled. "Thank you. Cara is really good too." He smiled at me and brushed my hair out of my face. "How did I get someone like you. Your too pretty for me." I laughed. "Nah, Marilyn you look like the guy version of me. You have black hair and so do I. We are both pale and skinny. The only difference is our noses and eyes." He laughed. "Your eyes are gorgeous." I smiled at his compliment. He is so sappy when he is in trouble. I laughed. "So, babe, what do you want for your birthday?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "What's the date?" I laughed. "Marilyn, its January 3rd. You are going to be twenty five in two days." He looked shocked. "I'm old." I laughed. "Yes, I am dating such an old man." He glared at me and I laughed again, poking his nose.

He tried to bite my finger. "Hey!" I laughed. "What? I don't bite hard!" He tried to look innocent but ruined it with his smirk and wink. He was so adorable.

I was thrilled that out relationship was going to get fixed. We needed it. "I think the band needs a new look." I looked at Marilyn. "What do you mean? I love your look!" He shrugged. "You should change my hair. Your good at it." I looked at him and nodded, so we shall.

___________________________________________

Okay guys, so Nikki is going to change Marilyn's look, and I understand that at this time all he did was trim his hair and shave off his eyebrows. However, Nikki is going to change his hair and he will keep his eyebrows for now.