Just Because I Said I Don't Need You Doesn't Mean I Don't Need Somebody.

I woke up that morning and stretched. I looked next to me and Marilyn wasn't there. I got up and went out in the main room. Twiggy was sitting there and Andy was laying down with her head in his lap. Pogo and Cara's bunk door was shut, so I figured they were asleep.

"Where is Marilyn?" Twiggy cleared his throat. "Cal, Zim and Marilyn all went to buy y'alls outfits for the show tonight while we are stopped." I nodded. "They have to buy one more for Brenda. She will be dancing on your platform with you." I nodded after he continued. "And Pogo and Cara?" He turned and looked at Andy. "Cara took Brenda and is teaching her the routine, you just do what you know and Brenda will intervene at some points. Just go with it." I laughed and nodded. "Alright."

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun quickly and sat on the couch next to Twiggy and Andy.

"Hey baby! Got y'alls outfits!" Marilyn burst through the door. "Cal picked them out." I nodded and jumped up. "Let me see!" Marilyn jerked the bags out of my reach. "Not till tonight." He smiled.

Brenda and Cara came in. Cara's hair was in a ponytail and Brenda's was in a braid to the side. They were both covered in sweat. I raised my eyebrow and laughed. "So girls? Are y'all still okay with dancing?" All of us nodded. "Alright, y'all rocked and the crowd loved Brenda and Nikki's lesbian dancing last night." We all laughed.

We ate some food and hung out for a little while. Alec announced that we were on in four hours, Alec is the bus driver, and I took Brenda and grabbed our bags. "Come on Nikki, baby." "Okay!" I responded back. "Brenda, grab your bag and follow me." She nodded and did as I told. We all filed out. We began walking and again entered the back entrance of the venue. I was already nervous.