You Shove Your Hair Down My Throat

(Important info: Sorry for all the time lapses, but a few months have passed and the girls landed a record deal and released their first album: Holding It Back, under then name of Satan's Daughters. Brenda, Cal, Zim, Marilyn and Nikki live together. A few streets down Cara, Pogo, Andy and Twiggy also live together. Marilyn and Nikki are scheduled to be married on November 22nd. The current date is August 13th.)

I awoke to my phone ringing, this was normal. "Hello?" "Hey Nikki, it's Alexander." I nodded. Alexander was my bands manager. "Oh, hey what's up?" Alex cleared his throat "Can y'all come down to the studio? I wanna start on a new album." I thought for a second. "Can't we do it Sunday? Today is Friday. Its kinda short notice." He paused. "Yeah, sure. See you Sunday." I closed my phone and Marilyn pulled me down next to him. He kissed my neck and we had a little fun to start off the day.

I got up and got dressed. I got in my black mustang and drove over to Cara's. I rang the door bell. She opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey! Alexander wants to meet up Sunday to start the new album." Cara nodded. "I'll let the girls know." I smiled and turned to leave.

I drove back to my house. Right when I walked in the door Cal grabbed my arm. "We are having a girls day!" She pulled me back outside. We spent the entire day together laughing, having fun, fucking shit up. It was amazing. I returned home at about 11 and went to bed.