The ride stayed out slow, and it was like a ride for tourists. Then, it started picking up pace, the gears going loud in my ears. We slowly climbed up, and my breathing started to waver. My hands tightly gripped the pole in front of me as the view of the amusement park came in.

The sky was a bright blue, with people that looked the size of ants walked around. There was a McDonalds a couple streets away from the amusement park that I could see, and it calmed me down.

That feeling only lasted for so long though, as the roller coaster inched forward a little more, and I was sent speeding down. My screams-along with many others-pierced through the air as the roller coaster took many twists and turns.

I screamed until my throats felt dry and my face felt numb. My hands gripped the pole so tightly, my knuckles turned white. I surprisingly didn't feel like vomiting, but my head felt hazy. It was like I was tipsy, but not completely drunk.

Black dots blurred my vision for a moment, then the ride slowed down and my vision was normal again. I let go of a breath that I didn't know that I was holding and let out a cry of relief.

Yugyeom and Sicheng were laughing their asses off, their hair all ruffled up and smiles taking over their faces. Yugyeom looked at me with his big smile, and I looked away, not wanting to blush in front of him anymore.

He furrowed his eyebrows at this, but smiles anyways. I looked towards Sicheng, who seemed like he was getting over the intensity of the ride lol I was, and looked at me. He smiled at me, and I grinned back as the ride stopped, and the seat belts came off.

'Wasn't that fun?' He asked me, and I nodded slowly.

'I felt dizzy at the end, but it was fun.' I admitted, and he laughed.

'I told you!' He exclaims like a child, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

'Whatever.' I mutter, before I see Yugyeom looking at me with a surprised glint in his eye.

'You know how to speak Chinese?' He asks.

'Yeah, I meant Sicheng when I was living in China which was my home long ago.' I lie, and Sicheng furrows his eyebrows at me.

I turned towards him and make a 'shh' gesture sneakily before turning back to Yugyeom. He looked like he was deep in thought and I just stared at him, admiring him.

Damn it.

'Um, a-are you okay? You look like you're deep in thought.' I say to him, and he looks down at me with those hazel eyes.

'Yeah, I'm okay.' He smiles faintly at him, and I return it before looking behind him.

What I see makes my eyes widen and my heart race. I blink my eyes a few times to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating and looked in shock. I didn't want to break Yugyeom's heart, but I didn't want him to stay in this toxic relationship with her.

That very girl who is making out with someone else near the cotton candy machine.

I decided that I couldn't let Yugyeom be used any further in the relationship he was in, and made a choice that could send his world crashing down. I knew how much he loved her, and I know it would hurt seeing his girlfriend with someone else.

My eyes met back to him, but before I could even say anything about what I saw, he was looking in that direction too. His eyes were filled to the brim with tears as he stormed off.

'Yugyeom, wait!' I yelled after him, grabbing the girl's attention.

Her eyes widened as she hurriedly pushed the guy away, and made her way towards him. Before she could get him to him though, I blocked her way. Anger was bubbling inside me at how she pretended to love him. She was using him, it was clear but yet Yugyeom managed to not see it.

'Fuck off.' I seethed at her, and he rose an eyebrow at me.

'Excuse me?!' She said, raising her tone.

'I said fuck off! How dare you pretend that you care for him? That you love him and that you would never use him? I bet you broke all those promises you said to him, and it makes me sick. You're disgusting, how could you even do that to someone. And now you're crawling back to him like a lost dog! Stop acting like you actual care for him like I do, because you fucking don't!' I ranted my head off, Sicheng eventually rubbing my shoulders which calmed me down a little bit.

I was infuriated by her stupid actions, and I wanted to smack that ever-growing smirk on her bitchy face.

'Wow, you're actually smart enough to see through it unlike your dumbass fri-' I cut her off with a smack in the ace.

I took a head of her hair and pulled it back, a screech emitting her glossed lips.

'Don't you ever, EVER call Yugyeom that again or I swear on the heavens that when you wake up your hair will be ripped from your scalp!' I screeched at her, and she got out of my grip.

'GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FILTHY BITCH!' She cursed at me, and tugged at my locks harshly.

'How dare you curse at me?! That dumbass boy deserved what was coming. He was stupid, like the rest of them. He was easy, he was a fool. He was just so goddamn stupid that I had to hold in my laugh whenever he told me he loved me.' She said, laughing as she went on.

'And you're calling me filthy. How funny.' I say sarcastically with gritted teeth, and she glared machetes at me.

'Come on, we have to go. We need to look for Yugyeom. Stop wasting time on this psycho hoe.' I could practically see Sicheng trying to hold in his laugh as he said that last sentence.

My mood slightly brightened at his comment and turned to look at the bitch in front of me.

'What did he say?' She questioned me.

'None of your damn business. I'm done wasting my time here.' I brush her off angrily and begin walking away in the direction Yugyeom ran off to.

But before I continued on, I turned back to see her standing in the same spot, glaring holes in the concrete floor.

'You don't deserve Yugyeom, and it'll never be the other way around.' And with that, I stormed off, in search of the boy I would do anything for.

///

A/N: sorry this chapter is so long lol. I thought you guys deserved something longer since I haven't updated in a while. School started up last week, so I won't be able to update as frequently. I'm sorry !! <3