8.

Frank's POV

"You wanna talking about today?" "Nah I tried with Mia and she refused so we dont talk about it until she's ready." 

"Her dad's body is sitting in the morgue we have to burn him," I said and Zaydien put his hand in my mouth. 

I fake bit him and he laughed hysterically, "I'll talk to Mia about burning him, yeah?" "You have to he's gonna start to stink."

We went downstairs to eat dinner and Mia's brother was flirting with Robin, what the hell? "Here Mia," I said and handed Zay to her. 

"We need to talk about a certain someone in the morgue they can't stay there for too long," I said to Mia, she rolled her eyes but nodded her head. 

"I know we'll deal with it tomorrow." "We're wolves everything happens at a faster pace even our deaths Mia." "Why are you still talking to me? Go away!" I huffed and walked away.

Elliott's POV

"So beautiful wheres your brother gonna sleep?" "With Robin? There are 40 rooms here, he can just pick one." "Bueno, Bueno lets put the boys to sleep." "Okay," she said and we took the boys upstairs...

Mia had put Zaydien down but I insisted on putting Zion to sleep myself so I've been at this for 45 minutes. "Please, Mijo im tired papa's had a long day." He cried and reached for Mia who was brushing her teeth.

"I want mama too just go to sleep and I can have her" Mia came out of the bathroom and stared at us. "You want me to take him?" "I need to learn how to get this right with him." 

"Not now he's tired and stressed, your tired and stressed. I dont like me boys like this give me the baby." "No" "Oh my god E give me him so he can go to sleep!" Zion cried a more, he basically tried to jump out of my arms to get to Mia. 

She took him and 10 minutes later he was asleep, "You are magical," I said to Mia as she plopped on the bed. "The answer is always a mothers touch." 

"Mmm I love you," I said and snuggled into the love of my life, "Mmm baby im hot" Mia says pushing me away a little bit. 

"I dont care, Mia, I've been wanting to wrap my arms around you all day" "Im gonna sweat please move over." 

I sighed and moved over and fell asleep without my future wife in my arms...

Mia's POV

"Good morning Miles" I said to my brother who was having coffee with Robin, "Morning, where are the boys?" "All three of them are asleep, What do you guys want to do today?"

"Do we have a dad?" Miles ask and I froze, "Um yeah but that's a complicated situation..." "Complicated how?" "Complicated like E killed him yesterday and that's the only reason I know you exist complicated?" 

"He did WHAT?! Your piece of shit mate killed our father and you think it's okay?!" "You didn't know our dad HE was the piece of shit he left our mother when I was 10 he deserved to be killed! I would do it 10 times over." 

"Okay, Mia lets take a breath yeah?" Robin said coming from the couch, we walked outside and looked at the view. "Your brother is a piece of work, he just kept talking about how you got two packs, two kids, an amazing mate... and he got Grandma Rain" 

Robin said and I laughed, "I dont know why he's jealous I didn't know about him if I knew about him when I was 5 I would've gone to see him. I didnt know why won't he get it?" 

"He will Hermosa," Robin said and kissed my forehead. "Im gonna go back inside see if Elliott is up," I said and walked back into the packhouse, Miles gave me a dirty look as I walked upstairs.

I walked upstairs and Elliott was changing Zaydien, "Look at you daddy of the year," I said and picked Zaydien up after Elliott put on his pants. "Is Zion up?" "No should I wake him?"

"Yeah I try to keep them on the same schedule its easier that way" I said and Elliott went to wake him.

"I think my brother hate us" "Ha! like I care!" "Baby he's my sibling the only one I have, I always thought I was an only child." "You sure were treated like one," Elliott says waking Zion up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say and kiss Zaydien chubby cheek, "You've been spoiled your whole life, your mom spoiled you for 17 years, hell she still does and now I spoil you."

"Are you trying to call me a brat?" "No my love I am calling you a brat because you are a brat" "Well fuck you Elliott" "Babe! Dont talk like that in front of the boys" He said and a sleepy Zion rested his head on E's shoulder.

"Do you think he'll forgive me?" "No, but hes also 22 years old you can't make him like you beauty," Elliott said and started to change Zion, "And yes some people won't like you but that's okay."

"Dont talk to me like im one of our sons. What should we do with my dad?" "Do you wanna burn or bury him?" "Burn him" "Then we burn him" "But do you think Miles will want to bury him?" 

"You're luna you get final say" Elliott has never thought I've been very strict with my power and I haven't everyone always thinks the lunas are bitches, i dont want to be a spoiled brat and a bitch.

"Okay" "Assert yourself, baby, you are tiny but mighty," he says and pinches my cheek, I walk towards my brother.

"Our dad left our mom when she caught him in his lie, he beat her. I couldn't do anything I was only 10, he was alpha so no one could tell him wrong he would kill anyone that tried to help mama. That man was evil, he deserved to die."

"No one deserves to die" "He did!! This is my pack and no one is going to contradict or be rude to me anymore!! If you dont like how im running things you can go back to Grandma Rains."

 I said and started to walk back up the steps, "I'm burning him in an hour you can say your hellos and goodbyes."