5.

Mia's POV

We showed up at the party and there was a line wrapped around the building, we skipped it of course and there were some sly comments from humans i rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Alpha, Luna, Beta" David the president of the fraternity greeted us, we walked in and looked around, "Let's get fucked up tonight baby" I whispered into Elliott's ear, he grabbed my waist and growled in my ear.

Frank pulled us away and we got a drink, that night we partied like were 17 without responsibilities. We were dancing and someone knocked into me, "Hey!" I said and the girl scoffed.

"Watch were your going bitch," she said and I broke the glass that was in my hand, "I will rip every limb off of your body one by one and make you watch and I slowly burn your useless body parts. Bump into me again and you'll never see another frat party in your life!"

She looked stunned and scurried away, Elliott grabbed my waist and kissed my neck, "I love when you get all aggressive" He said in my ear, "Let's go home" I said and pulled him out of the house.

"What about Frank?" "I want to put my lips around your dick and you're worried about Franklin?" "Let's go," he said and dragged me to the car, we got in the back and had amazing sex again...

Someone was banging on the window WHAT THE FUCK!! Elliott pulled out of me and fixed his self then got out of the car.

There were muffled voices, yelling and then I heard cracking. I got out of the car and one of the humans from the party was laying at Elliott's feet lifeless.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" I screamed and hit Elliott's chest. He grabbed my wrist and I looked in his eyes they were pure black full of rage.

"Keep your fucking hands off of me" he said as the grip on me got tighter. "Let me go, Elliott... NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT" i screamed and he let me go, tears filled my eyes while i rubbed my wrist.

"He was a child" I said looking down at the boy, I looked around his body for his ID I found it and gasped. "HE WAS 17!! WHAT COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY DONE TO YOU?!"

"He wanted you, he was talking about how he was watching you in party and he followed us out here he asked me for a turn with you!" El said and I shook my head.

"You fucking idiot you need to control yourself!! It doesnt matter what he said about me I'm yours!

Out here we arent protected we are beast here! you need to get that through your fucking head already.

You got mad now we have a body to get rid of i hope your happy."

I say walking away, "Where are you going?" Elliott yelled after me. "To find Frank so we can clean up your mess"

I walked back into the party and looked for Frank, I finally found him, this girl was dancing on him i rolled my eyes and pulled her off.

"Damn Mia I was just getting into it" "Get up lets go" "Nah im enjoying myself" "Get your fucking ass up now" "Elliott's back I don't listen to you anymore" I pulled him up by his shirt and dragged him outside.

"I am your Luna you will respect me whether you like it or not." "Didn't I tell you Elliott is back?! No one has to listen to you anymore!!" Frank yelled in my face.

I put my hand on his chest and then slowly reached inside. He gasped for air while fear filled his eyes. "I am your Luna you will listen to me or I will leave your useless heart on your mothers doorstep do not play with me Franklin." I said removing my hand from his chest and wiping his blood on his shirt. 

"Follow me your alpha made a mess," I said and Frank followed quickly. We got to the body and Frank sighed, "Fuck E!!" "Stop talking you two need to find a place to dig" 

"Arent, you gonna help?" Frank asked "I didnt make this mess. Twiddle dee did now Twiddle dumb thats you are gonna help him dig a hole and then throw the body in." 

"What are you gonna do?" Elliott asked, "Go home to our sons" "How are we supposed to get back to the pack house?" "Shift and run back walk crawl i dont care" I said walking toward Elliott I took the keys out of his pocket. 

"Night night love" I said and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry baby!" Elliott yelled after me as i walked to the car. 

Elliott's POV

"Fuck man so you're tell me were doing this because someone said something about your girl? Youve known her since yall was five but she dont even know why you really went on that mission and killed that rouge"

"Shut the fuck up Frank you're right she doesnt know and she never fucking will. You wont tell her it'll crush her" 

My sexy alpha mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें