3.

Mia's POV

"God I have missed you so much, Elliott said kissing down my body, I giggled while his beard tickled my stomach.

"I wanna give you another baby right now" , He said and took his clothes off I cut out the light and we had the best night of our lives...

Elliott and I were going for round 4 when someone knocked on our door, "Whoever that is im gonna snap thier necks in front of thier kids."

"Stop baby", I said and put my robe on.  "So sorry to interrupt Luna but your mother is here with the twins she says she had to go soon and to tell you to come downstairs."

"I'll be down in 15", I said and closed the door in the maids face, "We have to get the boys", I say to Elliott while he's looking for his pants.

"Alright, we can finish this later after we put our angles to sleep." He said kissing me on the cheek while he walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs behind him and he was playing with the boys. Elliott went downstairs with just his sweats on, no shirt.

"Hey, Ms.Rodriguez" "Where the hell is your shirt?" "Hey, mom" I came down with my robe on and Elliotts shirt in hand.

I handed Elliott his shirt and came to my mom grabbed Zaydein and Elliott grabbed Zion. "Thank you, my love, he said putting his shirt on,

"You can do whatever it is you needed to do mom" "Alright see you two in the morning" "No need I think I want to spend the day with my babies," Elliott said and smiled at us.

We walked my mom out and we swapped boys."Hi, baby, did you have fun with grandma? Yeah well,I had fun with Dada," I said to Zion, Elliott nudged me.

"What" " Really "I had fun with Dada? You cant say things like that to our kids." He said laughing a little.

We put the kids to sleep and I took a shower and went downstairs for dinner with the rest of my pack.

"What's it like being back El?" Elliott's cousins Carter asked, "Its great to be back home with my little family." Elliott said snaking his arm around my waist.

"Can you two try to keep this PG until this dinner is over?" "I can't keep my hands off of her imagine not being able to see Mandy for two months and then she's in your grasp again 24 hours a day."

"I get it"Carter says looking at his wife, we were all eating and laughing then the boys started to cry. "Can you help me, baby?" I asked and Elliott nodded we got the boys and finished eating with our family.

It's mainly Elliotts family when we mated I had to move in with Elliott thankfully his family was so nice and welcoming and I had already known some of them.

"Dada" Zaydien said and we were all shocked "How dare you" I say jokingly and tickle him, I looked at Elliott and his life looked complete he looked beyond bliss.