1.

Mia's POV

I woke up in my huge empty bed I groaned and turned over, looking at the calendar and realized it was May 15.  I'm gonna see my baby today I got up to check on my twin baby boys, Zion and Zaydein they were up and smiling at the ceiling, they are such happy babies.

"Hey, my babies guess what? We are going to see daddy today!" I pick each of them up and put them in their bouncers and walked downstairs.

Elliot has been on a mission for 2 months chasing a rouge that was threatening the pack so I have adjusted to being on my own with the boys.

Elliott was coming home today so I wanted everything to be perfect starting with our babies. I walked downstairs and into the bathroom, I got the boys' bath bouncers and started making breakfast.

Then the house phone had started to ring, "Hello?" "Hi baby" "Hi Elliott I miss you" We haven't spoken in a week he's mainly in the forest so they don't have the best reception.

"I miss you too Mia I can't wait to see you." "Me either these two months have felt like two years" "I know its been so long, how are the boys?"

"Good I'm about to make them some breakfast and get then get them all clean for you" "Can I speak to them?" "Of course," I said and put the phone on speaker

"hey Zion hey Zaydein I miss you and love you and I'll see you tonight. Don't give mama to hard of a time"

"So when you caught her did she tell you why she was threatening us?" I said while cracking eggs for the boys.

"When I get home we'll have a pack wide talk" "Okay we're all pretty worried here" "I know baby," He said with a sigh I started to beat the eggs and put butter in a pan to make them.

Then I heard a knock on my door." "Who is it?" "Your mother open up" "Mom hold on babe I  gotta go my mom is gonna take the boys after they eat I'm gonna clean and get the house ready for you and the meeting"

"Okay I love you" "I love you more," I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" my mother asked while a maid let her in  "Who else mom?" I said passing her Zaydien."I'm glad he's your mate I've never seen you so happy even before the boys."

"Yeah, I know he makes me happy even when he wasn't my mate. I don't know Elliott always made me feel some type of way in a good way though."

"I knew he was gonna be your mate when you two were in kindergarten you were inseparable you even tried to poop together." My mom said and I blushed.

Even the mention of his name makes me feel like im 15 again and we're behind the school and he pushes me on the wall kissing me and claiming me as his when he saw me talking to Harry Wilson.

"The boys need to be fed and bathed I started the eggs you can toast one piece of whole-wheat toast and split it between them." I said hoping she'd do it so I can start cleaning  "I've got this Mia,  you can clean" "Thank you, mama," I said and started to clean my house.

We live in the packhouse, of course, Elliott is alpha but I like to clean I don't like the way our maids clean so I do it myself.

I can't believe Elliott is finally coming home.