4.

Mia' POV

We finished dinner, Zion and Zaydien were playing with the rest of pups while us grown-ups shared a drink.

"So anymore pups in the future?" This woman Rosland asked Elliott he was on the other side of the room I was most definitely snooping.

"Yes, Rosland as soon as I marry that beauty I'm gonna give her a little girl." He said I was not supposed to hear that, I smile to myself but continue listening to see what else I can find out.

"Marriage! When are you thinking of popping the question?" My curiosity peaked. That's when Elliott stopped talking and looked at me.  "Excuse me," he said and made his way over to me. "Were you listening to a private conversation?" He said with a smirk.

"I would never invade my alphas privacy like that" He grabbed my butt and breathed in my sent, "You're a bad liar, and liars, in general, get punished." 

"Alpha all of our pack members are right here" " I. Don't. Care. I haven't seen you in two months my right hand hasn't been doing me any good nothing like what those walls could do for me." 

My breathing got hitched, "Take me upstairs now" "Yes my beautiful Luna" he said and took my wine glass from me. 

We went upstairs and Elliott threw me on the bed, "Be careful dont break it" I said laughing, Elliott, stripped and got on top of me.

 All of my clothes were taken off and soon enough Elliott was at my entrance, "Fuck" Elliott moaned out as he entered me. 

"Give me a baby" I moaned while I held his face... We went five rounds Elliott had come back from the shower and plopped on our bed. 

"So you wanna marry me?" "I've wanted to marry you since we were 5 now it's actually possible with a real ring, not an edible one."

 He said laughing at the end, "I wouldn't mind another ring pop" "I wanna buy you I diamond one as big as your heart. "Sometimes you are so cheesy," I say and cuddle towards him.

"You love it," he says and kisses my forehead, "Should we check on the boys?" I ask and Elliott shook his head, "Leave them they're fine and its 3 am" 

He said looking at the clock, "We should sleep" Elliott said and I nodded pulling the blanket up to us...

Elliott's POV

I got up and got the boys ready for Mia I dont want her to feel like she's still doing all of this by herself, "Hey poppa's boys" I say and they laugh at me, "Dada" Zion said and my heart skipped a beat. 

My little babies the loves of my life besides Mia, I had made eggs and put them on the boy's high chair tray. I turned around for two seconds and the boys were throwing food at each other, 

How does Mia handle this every day?! "No dont do that Zaydien," I said and he threw eggs at me, there were laughs at the top of the steps. 

"Do you need some help?" Mia asked walking down the steps towards us, she separated the boys instantly and gave them both a look, she gave them more eggs and they ate in silence. 

"How are you so perfect?" "I've had two months to perfect feedings with them if they're too close they will do that all day."

"You've gotta teach me" "I will baby" "So today lets go out me you and the boys?" "Yeah" "Morning Alpha, Luna, heirs" Frank our beta says to us, he is also my best friend since i was 5. 

"Yo E some of the college students are throwing a party tonight you two down?" "And what do you propose we do with our babies?" 

"Leave them with Annie lets go have fun, Mia you've been stuck single moming it for two months and E you've been running around chasing some bat shit crazy bitch, let's get drunk like we used to. We're 22 not 40" 

"We're 22 and we have a whole pack to protect," I said and both Mia and Frank gave me puppy dog eyes. "Most of the people here are old enough to be our parents I wanna get drunk like we used to do when we were 17"

She said and ran her finger down my arm, "Let's go have fun baby" She said with pleading eyes, 
"Fine" "Yay!" she said and both of the boys clapped their hands. 

"But what about us going out?" "We can go out and shop for outfits together. She said and kissed my cheek. This is gonna be one hell of a night.