Chapter-10: Waking Up.

•Ranger•

I yawned and stretched my body.

I had a perfect sleep last night. But when I opened my eyes, the perfect world came crumbling down. My head ached bad enough for my eyes to tear up and my back hurt as if someone had hit me with an iron rod.

However, all that didn't bother me as much as the surroundings did. 

Black.

That's how I would describe the room I was in. The curtains were made of a black fabric, the walls were a shade of grey. Cabinets and cupboards were black.

Then it hit me.

I was not at my place. I was in someone else's house and in someone else's room.

I felt my body stiffen. It refused to move even an inch. Every cell in my body prayed for it to be a girl's room. My mind hoped for my virginity to still be intact. With my breathing shallow, I roamed my eyes around the room and managed to bring them to the bed I was upon. 

Still in stupor, I stared at a tanned chest, which continued to rise up and flatten down. There's was a naked, tanned chest of a guy right in line of my vision. 

What did I do?

As usual, I started panicking immediately. My first reaction was to move away. Hesitantly, I kept my hands against the side of the guy's body and pushed against him with all my might. I hadn't realised that I was laying on the edge of the bed, so instead of pushing the guy away, I pushed myself off his bed and fell on my ass. 

"Ow!" Hot pain shot through my back. 

"What the fu...Alicia?"

With my eyes still closed due the pain, I could sense someone hovering over me and when I opened my eyes to see who I had slept with, I felt electricity course through me. 

Chase Kingsleigh was towering over my sprawled form and my heart raced erratically at the sight of him.

For some reason, instead of addressing him I looked down at my myself and almost choked on my own spit when I saw what I was wearing.

My body was clad just in extremely lacy black bra and an even more lacy panties. Why did I wear it in first place and what the hell is going on?

"Why am I...naked?" I had asked that question to myself but Chase answered anyways.

"You took off your clothes as soon as you came into my room and I also gave you a t-shirt..." He looked at me for a moment before continuing, "Which I am guessing you removed that too." He explained himself.

Okay... But why was I in his room in the first place?

"Can...Can I get something to wear, please?" I asked, tears forming on the edges of my eyes. Chase was the biggest player I knew and there was a huge possibility that I lost my virginity to him last night.

"Alicia...don't cry please. We didn't do anything. I swear, I didn't even touch you in any wrong way." He came down on his knees beside me and held my hands.

That was all for me broke into uncontrollable sobs.

Stop! You can't cry on front of him, I thought to myself but cried nevertheless.