About The Book

Copyright © TwinScribblers

All rights of this book are reserved to: Isha Hooda

*NOTE* The Crazy Cocky Cupid has been taken down from Wattpad. Only first 10 chapters are available as a sample. You can find this book on Dreame site and App. 

https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=the+arrogant+all+rounder+jerk 

Use the above link. Also available on my profile and pinned to the top of my conversations. 

Thank you for reading. 

This book is the Second Part of the Crackling Chemistry Series.

The first Part:
The Arrogant All Rounder Jerk

You are requested to read The Arrogant All Rounder Jerk

You are requested to read The Arrogant All Rounder Jerk. (Available on Dreame site and app or Stary)

This book can be a stand alone too.
(Still I would recommend you to read the first book for better understanding)

Any sort of copying, and reproduction of the material in the book is strictly prohibited by the person mentioned above.

But if you are desperate to write a fanfic of this book, you better consult the author. She is kind hearted and would understand you.

All the Events, Characters and Firms depicted in this book are entirely a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental.

(But if you find guys who are like the ones mentioned in the book, you must contact the TwinScribblers at once.)

Comments are welcome, but any use of Abusive Language would be reported.
(Just don't use them in a way to malign the book.

Official Email: TwinScribblers@gmail.com

Regarding The Story

The book contains three point of views.
1. Male male main character.
2. Female main character
3. An anonymous character.

Mature

The book contains mild sexual content. There is nothing cringe worthy, and anybody above the age of 12 qualifies to read the book. There is nothing uncomfortable of that sort.

All the sexual scenes are not completely my own as I have no experience in writing them, I have read a few books regarding the topic and hence the scenes are inspired from them.

¶¶¶¶¶

Also by The TwinScribblers

Arian Indelicato, son of the world's most notorious Mafia, enters a high school for the first time, after being home schooled all his life

Adrian is everything to his father and what he wants he gets.

He is super cocky, super hot and super talented.

Janet Clayden, daughter of one of the most successful business tycoons' is a poster child. She is witty, daring and extremely sarcastic. Being rich and the captain of the school's rowing team ever since freshman years has made her pretty popular.

Well, the first day isn't a low profile one for Adrian, as you would have already guessed.

All hell breaks loose as he collides and tumbles down the staircase, with Janet in his arms.

Janet sees him as a potential enemy.
Adrian sees her as a challenge.

As Adrian continues to trouble Janet for the rest of the days, she fires back, with her witty comebacks and unusual pranks.

Amidst all this Adrian, develops a soft spot for the fiery queen.

And.

When, Severin Indelicato gets to know about his son's liking, he is determined to get Adrian the girl.

But by his harsh ways.

And.

Janet Chanel Clayden is kidnapped For The Mafia's Son.

As we say everything is fair in love and war

Book #1 in Clan Mafioso Series

(Available On Dreame or Stary)

¶¶¶¶¶¶

Exclusive Covers By: Shruti727