Chapter-9: Something Else.

°Kingsleigh°

°Kingsleigh°

I looked at her unconscious form and immense amount of dread filled me.

What did I do?

Did I suffocate her?

What if she got alcohol poisoning?

Is she de...

"Chasey..." She drawled my name, opening her eyes.

"Thank God, you are fine." I murmured.

"I am not just fine. I am sexy as fuck."

I cringed.

Hypocritical, I know, but hearing curse words out of Alicia's fine mouth wasn't something I was used to. Going by her face, one could easily take her to be nun, she looked that innocent.

"Did you get that?" She pointed her finger at me and I gave a subtle nod. It was as if she was waiting just for my agreement, because she had closed her eyes immediately after that.

"Guys!" There was a knock on the washroom door. "Seven minutes ended five minutes ago. Come out before the heir to Kingsleigh's business empire pops out of Alicia."

Fucking Blake.

I swiftly picked Alicia up in my arms and opened the washroom door.

"What the fuck?" Was Blake's reaction. "What did you do to my psychology partner?" He checked her pulse and I rolled my eyes at his exaggeration.

"She fell asleep on me."

And instead of comforting words, all I heard was Blake's bark of laughter.

"She...she." He struggled to breathe. I ignored him and carried Alicia back to the living room. "Man, you must be so boring." I glared at him and walked out into the living room.

"What the hell did you do to her, Chase?" My brother Jared stood up from his place and stared at Alicia in disbelief. Everybody was staring at me and I could feel my goosebumps rising on my arms.

"I...I didn't do anything. She just passed out."

"Whoooo...said, I passed out...I jist tooook a power nap." And she was out like light, but not before making us all chuckle. I placed her on the couch and joined the game circle back again.