Chapter 2:August 12

AthenaPOV

I wake up in record time, excited to see Wylde this morning as I knew he didn't have practise.I shoot out of bed and race towards the bathroom to freshen up.

"Athena?" Wylde's voice wanders through my bathroom door as I shrug on my jean shorts.

I quickly shrug on my white singlet and fling open the door to see Wylde, who looked like sex on a stick in his black t-shirt that clung to his chest and dark blue fitted jeans that were tucked in his boots.

I smile gracefully when his eyes meet mine.

I quickly pace myself towards him, hooking my arms around his neck. I kiss him passionately and he gladly returns the kiss with more passion. His hands travel down my waist and he grips them as he hoists me gently so I straddle him. Our kiss immediately turns heated, as his tongue ventures in my mouth , sending a warmth of pleasure through my body.

He lays me down on my bed, never breaking the kiss. Caressing my exposed thighs he turns his attention to my neck, sucking and nibbling ever so sweetly. My breathing picks up rapidly as I stiffle a moan and arch myself into him. He hooks his arms under my singlet as I arch, slightly lifting my singlet up exposing my stomach.

I bite my tongue and grasp his hair as he explores my body with his tongue, venturing from the valley of my breast, he lifts my singlet and begins to leave a hot trail of moist kisses down my stomach, this time I couldn't stop the soft moan that left my mouth.

But his tongue never stops there, he slowly licks his way down to where my shorts were and that's when my mind stammers. I begin to slowly panic as pleasure became involuntary fear to go further.

I mean I thought I wanted this, Heck it feels good. But every time Wylde would get closer and closer ,I would lose it and chicken out.

I squirm under his kisses, and blush furiously as his hands fumble with my shorts.

Ring Ring!

Ring Ring!

I internally sigh and did a happy dance in my head.

"Uh..babe?"  I whisper down at Wylde who had ignored the phone call and instead comes up to kiss me, pushing me down on my back.

Then the phone call was shut off, I peak open one of my eyes and see that Wylde had reached out to hang up my phone without breaking the kiss.

Dammit, now how am going to stop this without looking like a chicken?

Wylde presses himself into me,making his excitement known which pokes at my thigh.

Oh my God Oh my God

Ring Ring!

" Oh for Pete's sake. Hello?" Wylde half yells into my phone while I think hallelujah.

Whoever called was a saint.

"What? Look here Istvan?If this is some way to do anything dodgey I swear you'll have me to deal with" Wylde threatens.

Wait, Istvan? That could only mean...Luke?

I stare ludicrously at Wylde who sat at the edge of the bed.

"Why you-you listen here you little fucker.What I do with Athena clearly isn't any of your business" He begins to get agitated as he stands up and paces the room.