Chapter 6

nce Muhammad's beard was shaped into a cone, he opened the email

Muhammad Hussein. This is a special invitation extended to you. Dominic Henderson is a huge fan and would be honored to have you as a guest tonight. You will see attached a V.I.P. pass to the festivities. Please respond if you would like to attend. This is a masquerade party. If you need masks we will provide them at no charge. If you need guest passes, please respond with the quantity. This is an invitation to Dominic's Masquerade and Gaming Party. Located in The MacDonald Highlands. Party begins at 11 pm. No recordings. Please sign Snowden Insurance's social-network-defamation waiver if attending due to high potential of illegal recordings and pirated distributions of events."
"I'm gonna go to a party," Muhammad popped off to Daniel.

"That's a subject changer. Who's party?"

"Dominic Henderson"

"Huh? Never heard of him. Genius. Who is Dominic Henderson?" Daniel spoke to his wrist phone. A voice said with the same accent as Daniel,

'Dominic Henderson is the CEO of the largest adults only film and mixed-reality gaming production company. In 2028, the adaptation of House of Dolls became the highest grossing adults only mixed-reality game in history.'

"That's great. And you want to go there?"

"Yeah. Let's see if Gabriel and Brannan wanna go." The van came to a stop and Joshua opened the door.

"Suh? How'd the blue ribbon event go?" Brannan asked, as he sat in the leather cushion.

"Like nothing else," Muhammad sarcastically said.

"Yeah. I've never seen people angry at Muhammad." Joshua closed the door.

"No way," Gabriel said, as he joined his brothers.

"Why? What happened?" Brannan asked.

"Some drunk spit at Muhammad. Others cursed him. They think he took a dive. But, Muhammad doesn't care. He wants to go to some masquerade party at a porn magnate's villa? After he believes God, praise his name, is angry at him."

"You serious?" Gabriel asked.

"God, praise his name, is mad at you?" Brannan asked.

"Make amends with God brother. Do it. Please. Forget about a party," Daniel said.

"Nah. I'm gonna be open minded and go to this party."

"You're gonna go?" Brannan asked.

"Yeah. It's a masquerade party. I don't care if it's at a porn magnate's mansion."

"What's a porn magnate?" Gabriel asked.

"It's someone who is rich because they deal in sin," Daniel answered.

"Who?" Gabriel asked.

"Let me look again. Dominic Henderson."

"I've heard of his parties. They're the one's in the news all the time. He makes people sign waivers," Brannan said.