Chapter Eleven

He wasn't there.  "Where's Fukase?" I said. Oliver shrugged. The door to his house was still open, so we went in. We knew our way around, so we just walked around, opening doors like idiots, calling him.
     Eventually I opened one door, which I confirmed was his. It was pretty plain, but there were a bunch of video games all over the floor, and drawings. They were good. I looked over to the bed, and there he was.
     He was curled up in a little ball. "Fukase?" I said. He looked up, embarrassed and surprised. It was hilarious. Eventually he just put his head on the pillow and screamed. I, with out hesitation, completely discarding Fukase in his distressed state, walked over to some of his drawings, because that's the kind of person I am. They were mostly just rough sketches of random figures, but I  found one that was probably Oliver, and another that was most definitely me.
"Fukase, these are good!"
He groaned.
"Especially this one of me!"
This time he let out a long sob.
I went over and sat on his bed with some of his drawings.
"Hey, your not upset about Oliver's retarded little comment, are you?"
I was still looking through the pictures. He didn't reply for a few seconds. "Well, you looking at all my stupid drawings didn't help, either." He looked up at me, and tried to get the pictures, but failed.
"So, you like me?" I said. I looked over at Oliver, who was still standing in the doorway. His mouth was wide open.
His face was like that girl in Willy Wonka who turned into a blueberry, only red. He put his head back down. I laughed.
"So, yeah?"
He didn't say anything for a while, and then he sprung up all of the sudden.
"YES, SINCE THE MOMENT I MET YOU!"
I laughed.
"I'M CONFESSING MY DEEPEST FEELINGS, DON'T LAUGH AT ME!"
"I guess I'm just glad they're aren't a bunch of pictures of me all over the walls."
"I'M NOT A CREEP!"
"Hey Oliver, scram." I said.
He did so.
I breathed in, and grabbed Fukase's face, then I kissed him. He didn't move.
It wasn't really long or anything, just a few seconds. I cleared my throat. He was still sitting there, like he'd seen a GHOST. (I'm sorry.)
"I love you too." I said.
GUYS THIS ISN'T OVER YET IF IT WAS THEN IT WOUDLN'T BE UNDER HORROR MWAHAHAHAHHA