If you insist ~ Emmett Forrest

You were walking to your first class when you crashed into him, sending both of your papers flying.

     "Crap! I'm so sorry!" You said  getting down on your knees picking up both sets of papers.

     "No no. It was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." The curly haired stranger said while helping you with picking up the mess.

       Once you both had your papers he helped you up to your feet.

       "Emmett Forrest." He introduced with an extended hand.

        "(Y/N) (L/N)." You said shaking his hand with a soft smile.

        "Well, (Y/N), I've got to run to my class with Professor Callaghan. I'll see you around"

         "Hopefully not like this." You giggled and then headed off to your class.

                                         ~

           You were shuffling through your papers looking for your assignment when you found one that definitely wasn't yours. 'Law and Order by Emmett Forrest'.

"Oh no." You said quietly.

            Professor Callaghan's class was on the other side of the campus. Which would mean that you'd have to run.

             You bolted from the room with his paper in hand. You had never run so fast in your life. Little did you know that while everyone else was turning in their paper, Emmet was shuffling confusedly through his papers.

             As you got closer to Emmett's class you heard Professor Callaghan's booming voice.

            "Mr. Forrest! Your paper, please.

            "I swear I had it earlier I-"

            "His paper is right here!" You yelled running into the classroom. Everyone turned to see who the crazy person was as you walked to Emmett and placed it in front of him.

                                       ~

           You were walking to the dining hall when you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

           "(Y/N)! Wait up!"  Emmet called.

           You turned around and saw him running towards you.

           "Hey, Emmett, what's up?" You asked.

            "I just wanted to thank you for bringing my paper to me this morning."

            "Oh, no problem!"

            "How about I take you out for coffee or dinner or something to properly thank you." He said with his cheeks flushing lightly.

              "Oh, you don't have to do that. I'm sure anyone would've done the same."

              "But they wouldn't have. Come on. I insist.

              You smiled "Well if you insist."