5.Chapter

While cooking with learned more about Jinyoung and Daehwi. More than I found out when I looked for some infos about them. Obviously. Jinyoung came as soon as Daehwi called and helped us.
We sat down and began to eat.
"By the way, Valerie, how comes that you and Eunbi are alone?", asked Jinyoung. Daehwi nugded him and Jinyoung let out a small cry of pain. I put the chopsticks away. "You mean Eunbi's father? He left as soon as I found out I was pregnant. He wasn't ready to be a father. He told me to choose between him and Eunbi.", I replied. It was an awkward silence. Daehwi glared at Jinyoung. He looked very sorry. "I'm sorry for asking. I ruined the mood.", he apologized. "It's ok. It's not your fault. When Eunbi asked about him, I told her he left due to personal problemes. But it's better, if you don't mention him infront of her, please.", I reasured him and smiled. Daehwi and Jinyoung nodded.
Daehwi scratched his neck. "How about we watch some TV?"
I stood up."Yeah, let's so that. Jinyoung, can you get some crisps? I'll just clean the dishes." They quickly stood up and went to their rooms. I sighed.

Why did you have to be so mean,  Soohyeong? Why?

I hope you're doing fine?

Do you sometimes think of me and your child?

After I've done the dishes, I went to the living room. Jinyoung and Daehwi were already watching TV. They have changed into comfortable clothes. "Are there any good kdramas?", I asked and sat down next to Jinyoung.

Have I mentioned that I love kdramas? I'm obsessed. In my free time I always try to watch kdramas. My favorites are W, School 2015 and Pinocchio.

But my favorite actor is Lee Jong Suk. I mean, come on, he's hot!

Daehwi flipped through the channeld until we came to a intime scene. There were two people literally snogging each other's faces.
Daehwi screamed and dropped the controler. Jinyoung covered his face. But before I could see that his face was bright red. What's wrong with them? They're just kissing!
Jinyoung glanced at me and quickly covered my eyes. Daehwi grabed the controler and changed the channel.
Jinyoung released his hands from my eyes.
"Woah. That was gross! Valerie, how can you watch something like this?", asked Daehwi. He rubbed his hand over his chest. I shrugged with my shoulders. "I guess, you asians are shy with these situations. They were just kissing."
Daehwi shook his head. We acrually found Angry mom in the TV. Jinyoung and Daehwi found out about my fangirling side. I giggled every time Ji Soo came up.

After we watched TV it was pretty late. Daehwi insisted to help me cleaning up the living room.

The door opened and Jihoon,Woojin, Jaewhan and Minhyun, Seungwoo, Guanlin and Jisung came in. They looked tired. "Hi guys, are you hungry?", I welcomed them. Daehwi appeared behind me.
"Valerie, you're crazy. How can you fangirl so much? Oh hi guys! Jinyoungie, Val and I were watching kdramas. She's a big fan of Ji Soo. I swear, she fangirled every time, he appeared on the screen. Between how was the photoshooting?"

"Val?"
"Ji Soo?"

Jihoon and I asked at the same time. That made me smile a bit. Daehwi nodded. "Yup, I have a nickname for you. We can call you like that, right?" I nodded.
The boys have already eaten after their photoshooting, so I didn't have to cook them anything. In fact, they were so tired, that they quickly went sleeping, as I waited for Daniel and Sungwoon to return with Eunbi.

-------
Done today with this chapter.

I want to live with Wanna One too.

How do you like the Story?

~ Seo Yoon