4.Chapter

We were standing infront of a door. Behind was the place we would live at for the next time. I rang the bell.
Then we heard lots of voices.

"They're here. They're here!"
"Shut up. If you guys embarass me, I'm going to kill you"
"Yah, Hoonie, how do you speak to your elders?"
"I'm older, Guanlin!"
"Guys, let's calm down. We don't want to scare them, do we?"

I shared a look with Eunbi. Then the door opened. Eunbi quickly hid behind my legs. Eleven men looked interested at us. Then one guy ran to us, quickly knelt down and waved at her.

"Hi, Eunbi. I'm Jisung. I heard a lot about you. Let's be friends, ok?", said the man smiling at Eunbi and held a hand out. Eunbi was looking at me before bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is [L/N] Eunbi. Nice to meet you!" The man, Jisung, grinned and looked at me.
"Let's go inside and greet each other probably.", he said before grabbing Eunbi's luggage. Jihoon came up to me and smiled at me, before grabbing my big luggage.
When we were inside, the men lined up.
"All I Wanna Do. Hello, we are Wanna one."

After that introduction everyone told their names. I already knew Jihoon and Daniel. Jisung was the man who greeted Eunbi. Then Daewhi with blonde hair. There was also a man with a really small face, I think it was Jinyoung.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Valerie [L/N]. Nice to meet you. My daughter already introduced herself. For the next time, we'll be living with you. I hope we'll have a great time together.", I said while bowing, then looked at Jihoon.
Daniel snorted. I looked quickly away.
"How about we show you the apartment?", asked Jisung.
I smiled. "That would be nice."

The apartment had four bedrooms. Two of them were in the first etage. The kitchen was next to the entrance and the apartment had two bath rooms.(Sorry, I don't really know how the apartment looks like😅😅😅)
"This is your room, I hope you like it. If you need help with something, call us.", said Seungwoo put the luggages down and left.
In the room there were two big beds standing next to each other. Next to the door there was a desk with a chair. There was also a big wardrobe where we could put our clothes away.
The room also had a big window.
Eunbi ran to one of the beds and claimed it quickly. I opened Eunbis luggage and began putting her clothes in the wardrobe.

After we moved into our room, Daniel introduced us to his two cats. Eunbi fell quickly in love with them. Typical her. Cats are her favorite animals. I bet she's with them now in Daniel's room.
I sat down on the couch and played a bit with my phone.
"Do you like it here?", said a voice. It was Daehwi. He held out a Packung crisps. I nodded.
"The apartment is really nice. Thank you for the room."
"Tell me something about you. I want to be friends with you" - Daehwi
"Well I'm 24 years old. My bloodtyp is AB. I do Judo for many years now. I have a black belt. I love bibimbap and bulgogi, everything that has to do with chocolat and I also love fruits. But I already know a lot about you. After your Manager called me, I looked for some information about you guys." - Me
"Does that mean, you didn't know us?", pouted Daehwi.
I laughed. "No, I knew you guys a bit. I listen to your songs, even the old ones but I'm still a big Exol."
Daehwi grinned and winked. "I bet you will like us more, after you spent some time with us. Ah, my wink became better. Jihoonie-hyung is still better."
"Where are the other guys?", I asked looking around. "Daniel and Sungwoon went with Eunbi to the studio. Seungwoo, Guanlin, Jisung and Jihoon have a photoshooting. Woojin, Jaewhan and Minhyun have a interview. They won't return until late evening.That means there are only you, Jinyoungie and me here. By the way, are you hungry? We could cook something for us.", he replied. At the same moment, my stomach began to make noises. I laughed. "Yes. Let's some ramyun." I stood up and went with Daewhi to the kitchen.

-----
In this FF Jihoon is 25 (korean age) and Valerie is 24 (also korean age)
Since Wanna One is only there for 2018😭😭😭😭. I let them reunion. So in this FF Wanna One reunited one year ago.