~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~

Start from the beginning

Manik sighed deeply, he knew very well that Mukthi will take this issue to the heart. But he never betrayed anyone. He never hid it from all of them, cause he just now fell in love with her.

"Mom believe me. I never hid it from all of you, cause I met her just yesterday only" Manik said trying to justify himself.

Now both the Malhotra coupled were more than shocked. They knew that their son would never take any haste decision. But now hearing his words they didn't know what to say.

"What are you saying Manik, are you even in your sense. You just mey someone and your saying that you love that girl. How can you be so sure of it beta" asked Raj all worried for his son.

"Dad I know that you will say like this. But I know very well that I love her. You were the one who said that when we met are soulmate, our heart will flutter, being with them will give us happiness, we will feel like floating in the air" said Manik.

"But beta..........." Raj said but he was cut off by Nyonika. "Raj, I have full faith in my son" said Nyonika with a smile in her face.

"Thank you mom, thank you so much" said Manik running to her and hugging her from the back. "Par Nyo how can you be so sure" asked Raj in unbelievable tone.

"Raj can't you see the true love in his eyes for that girl. I know that this is a very haste decision buy you know very well that only his happiness matters to me and nothing else" said Nyonika placing her palm on Manik's cheek.

"Okay fine then if this makes him happy then nothing matters to me too. So who the lucky girl" asked Raj with a smile on his face towards Manik.

Manik looked down and blushed a little thinking about Nandini. "Oho look Raj someone is blushing" said Nyonika in a mood to tease her son.

"Maa.........." Manik said rubbing his neck from the back. "Okay fine, I won't say anything. But please tell me who my hone wali bahu is" said Nyonika.

"Nandini..........Nandini Murthy" Manik said looking at his parents. "You mean Nandini Murthy as in Raman Murthy's only daughter your friends Cabir and Abhi's only sister" asked Raj with doubt in his tone.

"Yes Dad. The same Nandini Murthy. Your friends only daughter and my friends only sister" said Manik with a very beautiful smile on his lips.

"Oh Manik. You made my dream come true" said Nyonika happily jumped on him for a hug. Manik was confused as to what his mother was saying.

"Manik it was elders wish to get you both married, but we waited for Nandini's studies to complete. But now that you also like her and that too her studies are over..........so we both are really very happy" said Raj.

"Gohd......I thought I would have to convince you people alot. But you two made my work so easy" said Manik. "But Manik you still have to convince your friends" said Nyonika.

Manik's face paled on listening those words. He knew it would be very difficult to make his friends understand. But he knew that somewhere in the corner he had some belief that his friends will accept his wish but what about Cabir and Abhi.............

AFTER SOMETIME

Manik was in his room lying on his bed and looking at something or a little someone in his mobile.

It was a picture of Nandini. She was having a very beautiful smile on her face and Manik had took that pic without her notice. He loved that picture very much that all the time he was looking at that only.