62 | soft

"Here."

"What's this?" You tilted your head in confusion, watching Levi lay a comfy blanket on the queen sized bed. "What does it fucking look like? Just do as I say." Levi sat on the bed, you looked at him weirdly but nodded. "It's pretty simple. Just roll into a burrito. Just, trust me, okay?" You strangely nodded and did as he said. You laid on the blanket and rolled into a human burrito, making sure you did not fall onto the floor. "What's next?'' You looked at the ceiling.

"This."

Levi suddenly rolled you over. You fell onto the floor. Since you couldn't get out, you simply stayed on the floor. Levi chucked as he saw your expression, you tried not to smile or get soft, but you did. Levi was simply too adorable. "Levi! What the fuck?" You yelled at his face, Levi laughed it off. "You look so adorable, I can't help it." Levi got back into bed.

"Levi."

"Oh, right." He smiled and went over to your side. Levi helped you get out of the blanket's escape. You immediately smacked his chest and got onto bed and covered your face. "Brat, it was just a joke, I didn't mean it like that." Levi got into bed with you, and snuggled up to you. "(Y/N)..." He kissed your neck, making your conscious slip away, bit by bit. "I'll make it up to you." You immediately turned around as those words slipped out of his mouth.

"How?"

"Since we're engaged, we should go somewhere, you know, just us." He caressed your arm. "Really?" Your face brightened up, that was all Levi wanted. "Yes, definitely. But in the meantime, I could relieve your stress. I know how hard planning a wedding is." Levi smiled, you smiled back. "Sure. Please relieve my stress." You closed your eyes. You somehow only expected a kiss or a makeout session, but oh, where you very wrong.

Before it was too late, Levi had located his head in between your thighs. He was prepared.

"L-Levi."

SCHOOL IS SO UH. MATH IS SO HARD AF. OR I'M JUST STUPID IDK.

 OR I'M JUST STUPID IDK