57 | you play pokemon

i hope some of ya'll still play pokemon, so addicting :') in honor of me playing pokemon diamond right now, i was like, "oh, i should make a scenario about this" :) idk if i'll update for a while because i might have tremors :') so... enjoy

- -

"Why are you using your DS? That shit is old." Levi entered the living room, looking at your lazy figure, focusing on the battle. "You're old." You commented, making him angry as hell. "Anyways, what are you even playing? You're so focused on the game. You usually would pay attention to me." Levi turns away. "Stop being petty. You should play Pokemon with me, I have another DS." You smiled in excitement as you won the battle, making Levi creeped out a bit. "First of all, isn't Pokemon a game for brats? And second of all, why would you have another DS?" Levi moved your legs aside, making room for himself.

"Pokemon is not for little kids, stupid. And why not?" You answered both of his questions. "Fine, I'm bored anyways." He rolled his eyes as you jumped out of the couch, going to your bedroom, and grabbing the other device. "Okay! So, you know how to play Pokemon, right?" You smiled, making him blush at your sudden happiness. "No, I don't. I'm not even a gamer, it's stupid." You frowned at Levi. "You do not have any idea how much I want to kill you right now." You joked, making him confused. "Uh. I'll teach you then." You took the DS out of his hands, and pressed on the game.

As soon as you pressed on Pokemon Diamond, Levi bombarded you with questions. "What the fuck is that?" Levi pointed at the figure. "That's Dialga, it's a legendary Pokemon." You smiled. "Dialga? Sounds weird." Levi groaned. "Okay, so first, I'll I introduce you to your team." You smiled happily as you went on the menu, and pressed, "POKEMON". "Wait. Why am I girl?" Levi again, pointed to the pixelated figure. "Oh. Because I've played this game twice before, duh." Levi stared at you for a while. "So..., you've bought the game twice?" Levi asked, you nodded. "Okokok, anyways! So, for the starter, you have LV. 29 Monferno. And then you have LV. 28 Luxio, and LV. 26. Psyduck. And that's all I got back then, don't judge me." Levi examined your face as you talked about Pokemon, he blushed.

You finished explaining to him all the rules, and eventually started to play. "Levi! Do you not know the weakness of fire Pokemon?" You got mad at him. "N-no, dummy. I'm not a pro at this like you." Levi hit you playfully on the head. Levi did a bit of exploring around Solaceon Town. "Why are there cowgirls and cowboys here? The hell..." Levi commented, you laughed. "You're too cute, I swear..." You continued laughing as he looked at you. "Sheesh. I'll hold back for now." Levi smirked and turned to face the game. "What?" You asked. "Nothing..." Levi smiled. You saw Levi go into the tall grass, you got closer to see the screen clearly. "Oh! It's a Ponyta ~" You looked at him. "A what? All I see, is a horse on fire." You laughed. "Can you stop laughing? You're only provoking me, brat." Levi said, making you turn away from your battle. "What? I'm just laughing." You smiled. Levi grabbed your wrist, making you drop your DS onto the couch.

"You're so focused right now. It's cute." He confessed, you blushed. "Nooo. It's cute seeing struggle." You laughed, making Levi hit you on the chest playfully. "Hey! Watch where you're hitting, idiot." You pout at him, covering your chest. "At least I got a feel." He smirked, making you jump out of the couch. "Pervert!" You blushed, pretending that Levi hasn't done worse things. "Ohhh. No wonder you're so moody, ha." Levi said, you looked back as your eyes widened. "What? Already?" You looked at a spot on the couch, you started your period. You immediately went to the bathroom and shut the door loudly. "LEVI, I HATE YOU!" You yelled.

"God. She's so cute."

hALP IM ON MY PERIOD