48 | when someone bullies you (2) ❞

// THIS TAKES PLACE LIKE 2 YEARS PRIOR TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP //

request [✔] // when someone bullies you because you're too skinny

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"hey, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at the hospital or something?" a male classmate laughed as his other friends joined him. you simply ignored them, hoping their remarks would not make you get hurt. "oh right, we bought you junk food, a lot actually, maybe you can gain a few pounds" he smiled as you kept walking, but of course, they followed you.

"how come that levi guy likes you anyway, you have nothing" they laughed as a tear left your eye.

"you're missing out anyway"

levi crossed his arms as he leaned onto the wall close to him. your bullies immediately backed away. "she's beautiful, she's kind, let me remind you that body type does not matter in relationships, it's called love, search it up" levi pulled you close to him as your bullies laughed his remark off and left.

"thank you, levi. i really don't deserve you" you swiped your tears away and smiled at levi. "i know, i'm irresistible" he said as you laughed. "shut up, i didn't mean it like that, stupid" you smiled as he smirked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

anyways, i wanna apologize for not updating, i have other accounts and books that i also need to update. sorry !!!