15 | you worry about him

You were waiting for your boyfriend, Levi. He said he was going to be out for a while with his friends, which is unusual for him because many people would never want to be friends with him.
You decided to text him because it was also getting late.

You: Where are you, I miss you, and it's late

Levi: I told you, I'm at a friend's house, I'll be there in 10 minutes

You: You better, You know I get worried easily

Levi: I promise I'll be there, Love you

I waited for him more than 30 minutes and you were getting really worried.
You decided to call him.

You: Hello?

Levi: What do you want, brat ?

You: You said you were going to be here in 10 minutes, liar

Levi: Calm down, I just came to the grocery store to buy some food, okay, be there in 5 minutes

You: Fine, Bye

You said as you hang up.
You heard a loud knock on the door. It was Levi. I opened the door for him and hugged him.
" You got me worried " I said almost crying. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry " He said in a sad tone. I pulled back from the hug as Levi went outside to get something.
He had heart - shaped balloons in his hand and a big fluffy bear on his other hand. I totally forgot today was Valentines Day.
" I didn't even go to a friend's house, I just decided to surprise you " he said smiling at me.
" Oh Levi, you didn't have to " I said hugging him and taking the balloons and the bear. "And you made me worry for no reason " I said pouting.
" I'm sorry " He said as he rested his arm around my waist. He leaned in to give me a kiss.
As things got intense , we started to make out.
" I guess you deserve a better present " He purred in my ear.
- 💞 -