45 | a lazy day with levi

"Get off me, Levi" Levi secured an arm around you, nuzzled his face into your cleavage, much too your discomfort. You blushed and pushed him off of the couch. Your favorite anime was playing on the TV, you were obviously trying to pay attention, but you couldn't since someone was being a bit too clingy. Levi moaned in annoyance, and left the room.
"Levi!" You immediately felt bad and wished to take back that action. You were about to ask him where he was going, until be brought an object that made you blush. It was shaped like a sex toy, maybe a vibrator, but why was Levi holding it?
"Levi, what the fuck are you holding?" You laughed a little, Levi smirked, making you feel uneasiness.
"What does it look like?" He knelt beside you, you scooted a bit to the side, attempting to get away from him.
"A vibrator?" You smiled as the house was filled with Levi's laugh, making you laugh a bit, since Levi rarely laughed, it was special. Immediately you thought, "Shit, I'm wrong, aren't I?". That's when you stopped laughing.
"It's not a vibrator, it's a razor" Levi smiled sweetly at you, making you daze off. You slapped yourself, and brought your mind to normal mode. How the fuck was that a razor? You immediately asked a question.
"Are you sure? I mean, I wished it was a vibrator, oh well, bye then" You decided to tease him, maybe disappoint him. You got up and left the living room and entered your bedroom. That led Levi to think many things, maybe new ideas. He was confused. You once told him you hated any sort of sex toy.
"(Y/N)" Levi interrupted you, you were changing out of your shirt and quickly pulled it back down.
"Ya?" You nervously said, Levi was walking towards you, being cliche as fuck, you backed the fuck away from him. His hand went south from your body, you closed your legs, smirking.
"What do you think you're doing?" You asked your boyfriend, bringing his gaze upon yours.
"You've been teasing me all day, c'mon, I want to try new things" Levi spat out, you reconsidered the sex toy, and then recalled that it was a razor.
"Isn't it a razor? (It's not)" You crossed your arms. Levi shaked his head.
"We both now my dick is better than any sex toy, but let's just try it" Levi smirked, seducing you, knowing the answer would be yes, he kissed you, trying to set the mood.
"Even when you're wearing pants, you're hot as hell" He breathed against your lips, taking them otf, in the process, also taking off your t-shirt. This time, you weren't wearing any special lingerie, just plain ones, since it was a "lazy day'' today.
He laid your back on the bed, getting on top you. You took Levi's shirt off of him, making him 1,000 times hotter.
Levi's hand reached for the sex toy, and pressed on. Vibrating sounds filled the room, nervousness washing over you.
"Ready?" Levi smirked. Soon enough, your moans filled the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IDK I'll DO FLUFF NEXT MAYBE IDK BTW LISTEN TO BTS - SPRING DAY Y'ALL WON'T REGRET IT JUST A LIL PROMO FOR MY BOYS'