Taken

Adam, Bree, Chase and I were checking out Mr. Davenport's motorcycle when he walked into the lab. "So, what do you think?!" Mr. Davenport asked.

"I think your begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you." Chase said and I chuckled. "Are those my pants?" Bree asked. "And is that my jacket?" I continued. "Not anymore." Mr. Davenport said.

"I call it the Daven Cycle it's got autopilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase to brighten your day." Mr. Davenport said.

"Cool throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go." Adam said. "Hello anybody home." Douglas said popping up on the screen all of a sudden.

"He hacked you again?! Would it kill you to spend forty bucks on some security software?" Leo said and I nodded. "Love the new lab Donny. Ooh tunnels, industrial yet classy." Douglas said.

"Take a hint ex brother, there's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy request." Mr. Davenport said. "I accepted it." Adam said and we all glared at him.

"What? His updates are halarious, looking forward to a weekend of evil winky face." Adam said. "Listen I don't have alot of time Krane will be back soon, he went out and got his head waxed." Douglas said.

"Fascinating it might sound like I'm hanging up." Mr. Davenport said but Douglas interupted him.

"This isn't another trick, your indanger Krane has completely lost it." Douglas said. "Ooh, wow so the guy that keeps implanting himself with bionics is unstable, who could have seen that coming." Chase said sarcastically.

"I'm serious, Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilites I didn't even know were possible, he's a ticking time bomb and he sees you four as a threat." Douglas said.

"Hey! What about me? I'm dangerous." Leo said. "Yea, there's always a chance you might faint on somebody." Douglas said sarcastically.

"Look. Adam, Bree, Chase, Dani....and Leo can handle anything. And after all you've done to this family why should we trust you?!" Mr. Davenport said. "Well, uh, give me a minute." Douglas said.

"Take all the time you want." Mr. Davenport said. "Thanks-" Douglas was about to say something but Mr. Davenport pressed a button and the call disconnected.

"Douglas is up to something, he's obviously trying to distract us with this Krane guy." Mr. Davenport said. "Well maybe so but, what if he's telling the truth." Chase said.

"Yea, we've seen Krane face to face he's a total creep." I said. "Yea, nice eyes though." Adam said. "Trust me this is exactly what Douglas wants, don't fall for his trap my brother is the real threat." Mr. Davenport said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good news." Mr. Davenport said. "We're kicking Chase off the team?" Adam asked. "No, until I figure out what's going on with Douglas nobody's going to school." Mr. Davenport said and Adam, Bree and I high fived eachother. "No way, I'm going to miss my chemistry test." Chase said. "Nerdiest sentence ever." Bree said.

"But Leo already left." Adam said. "I sent Tasha to pick him up. In the meantime we have a new state of the art security fence capable of with standing any threat even bionic ones. Behold the-"

"Wait let me guess, the Davenfence." Bree said. "No, that's lame this is the new cyborg security perimeter Daven wall. I can control it remotely from my wrist." Mr. Davenport said.

"Left security perimeter engaged." It said. "And this little baby can only be turned on and off using my own personal thumb print." Mr. Davenport said.