Mission: Mission Creek High

A/N

Hello my lovely Lab Rat readers or as I like to call you my Bionic Besties!✌✌ I wanted to say from now on I will have the link to the epsiodes down in the comments👇👇So if you haven't seen this episode go check it out! Bye love you💕💕💋💋 Don't forget to comment and vote!😊😊👍👍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked out of the elevator Mr. Davenport kept chanting "I got a new lab." Until Bree interrupted him. "I think you mean we got a new lab." She said. "Umm excuse me did we pay to rebuild it?" Mr. Davenport asked. "Do you sleep in a glass box?" I asked/stated.

"We got a new lab." Mr. Davenport sing songed while Leo and Chase starting dancing and I chuckled. "And here it is." Mr. Davenport continued and the two doors that led inside opened. I then gasped it was so awsome! "Guys, look at all these upgrades.

Mr. Davenport this place is amazing." Chase said in astonishment. "Well of course it is I designed it." Mr. Davenport said then Leo fake cleared his throat.

Fine we designed it we, we." He continued. "Upgraded capsules, BAM! Long term processing computer, BAM! Four dimensional combat simulator, BAM!

This, my friends is what a muliti millionare dollar makeover looks like." Mr. Davenport said and I smiled and saw that my capsule was in between Chase and Bree like before. "Is there a mini fridge?" Adam asked out of no where......like always.

"No." Mr. Davenport said. "I bet our real dad's lab has a mini fridge." Adam whispered to Chase and I. "Hey, Leo where's your work station?" Bree asked. "This way children." Leo said and we walked over to him. Then he pressed a couple of buttons on the tablet and his work station appeared.

"The floors in the lab are compartmentalized meaning we can store things in it, may I. BAM!" Leo said and I chuckled. "Is that a nuclear, magnetic, resident, spectrometer.

I've never seen one in person before it's so beautiful." Chase said excitedly and I rolled my eyes at him. "Should we leave you two alone?" Adam asked. "Yea should we?!" I said.

Sometimes Chase can be a little too nerdy sometimes but I still love him. To be honest it's kind of adorable! "But it's not as beautiful as my lovely girlfriend." Chase continued while walking back over to me, wrapping his am around my waist and kissing my forehead and I smiled at him.

"Mr. Davenport how did you afford all of this?" Bree asked. "Well I used some of the money from the jet wing stunt, but the rest of it I got a huge government contract I just signed.

I am developing a rocket system to protect the earth from rogue asteroids. Thanks to this little baby I'm on my way back up to rich man mountain. Whooo the air smells better up here! Oh there's one more thing I forgot to show you." Mr. Davenport said typing into his cyber desk.

"Mini fridge?" Adam asked. "There's no mini fridge!" Mr. Davenport said annoyed. "But there is me." Eddie said popping up on the screen and we all groaned. "Hello friends and I used the term friends loosely because you're not my friends and I hate you." Eddie said. "Did you really have to bring Eddie back?" I asked.

"Yea I don't know if I'm okay with that." Chase said walking over to Eddie. "Well then you definitely won't be okay with this." Eddie said opening the floor and Chase fell in. "Bam!" Eddie said. Did this lab really have to be compartmentalized? I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We eventually got Chase out of the floor....if that's what you want to call it but I was so pist off at Eddie. "Was that really necessary?" I asked Eddie. "Yes, yes it was." He said.