Part 9

Dev was out of the shower. He decided to make some pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast. He made some coffee for himself and began to make breakfast. Shirtless dev with a towel around his neck looked extremely hot.
Sonakshi woke up and went to the kitchen. She didn't know that her loving husband was making pancakes for her. She saw dev was facing the stove and making breakfast. She quickly went towards him and hugged him tightly. 'Good morning dev'. Dev turned around and looked into her eyes. 'Good morning Sonakshi. Sonakshi's baby bump was now visible and it looked extremely cute. Dev was a proud husband and a father to be.' Sonakshi, tum jaldi se ready ho jao. We have to go to a special place'. 'Hum kaha ja rahe hai?' Asked Sonakshi. They had breakfast. Dev fed Sonakshi loving. Sonakshi loved to be pampered by dev.
**********************************************
'Dev, batao na....hum kaha ja rahe hai?' Asked Sonakshi. Dev smiled and said 'arey Sonakshi...patience. It's a surprise for you.' Soon, they reached the marriage registrars office. 'Dev, hum yaha kyu aaey hai?' Sonakshi seemed confused. ' Sonakshi, us din jab hum dono be woh papers sign ke yeh the tab humari shaddi toot gai thi. Aur ab hum aaj kuch legal formalities kar ke phir se married couple honge'. Sonakshi had a big smile on her face. She hugged dev tightly and said 'thank you dev. I love you'. 'I love you too Sonakshi. Ab chalo hume andar ja kar kuch formalities poori karni hai'. Dev got out of the car and walked towards Sonakshi door. He opened the door and helped Sonakshi get out of the car. He held her hand and they walked toward the registrars office. Soon, all the formalities were done and Dev and Sonakshi could now be officially called '' Mr. And Mrs. Dixit '' they walked towards their car. Dev looked at her and said ' congratulations Sonakshi'. Sonakshi looked at him and corrected him 'Dev, it's Mrs Dixit for you', she winked at Dev and dev had a big smile on his face.
Dev started the car and it was time for them to go home. 'Dev, mujhe bhaut bhook lagi hai'. Sonakshi said. Dev looked at her and said ' ha actually, mujhe bhi bhaut bhook lagi hai. Chalo, hum kahi lunch ke lea jate hai'. Dev decided to take Sonakshi to her favourite restaurant. Dev and Sonakshi went on a date after a very long time. After lunch, they decided to go home a dev had some presentations to make. As they reached home, Dev opened the door. He entered first and said ' ek minutes Sonakshi. Andar mat aana'. Sonakshi was confused. 'Kya hua dev?' Dev rushed to the kitchen and got the kalash for her grah Pravesh. Sonakshi saw the Kalash and was extremely shocked. ' dev yeh kyu laya tumne?' 'Mrs. Dixit, yeh humaara ghar hai. I want ki tum is ghar mein phir se Mrs. Dixit ban ke aao, Miss. Bose ban kar nahi'. Sonakshi was extremely happy to see dev's efforts 'tum in sab mein kab se believe karne lage Dev?' Dev smiled at her and said' yeh sab mein sirf tumhaare lea aur humaare baby ke lea kar raha hu. Chalo ab, jaldi se andhar aao'. Sonakshi lifted her right leg and touched the kalash with her leg'. As she entered, she hugged dev tightly and kissed him on his cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys, I am extremely sorry that this chapter is so short. I am extremely busy with the Ganesh Chaturthi preparations and I didn't have time for a big update. I will make sure that the next update is better and a little long.