Part 2

After talking to Tina, Dev cut the call and decided not to go to is room or to Sonakshi because neither of them had the courage to speak to each other.
Dev decided to go and sit in the common room but as he walked by his room, he saw Sonakshi on the floor like a lifeless body. He was shocked. He ran towards her and carefully placed her head on his lap. He cried for help ' bhola bhaiya.....Nikki .....Riya, jaldi kamre mein aao' Nikki heard that as she was sitting in the garden which was just below Dev's room. She called mamiji, Riya. They rushed to dev's room. Dev careful picked up Sonakshi in his arms and made her comfortable in the bed. He tried to wake Sonakshi but she did not respond. Her body temperature was high. As soon as Nikki, Riya and mamiji entered, Dev asked Nikki to order Bhola bhaiya to get a glass of water. He asked Riya to order the drive to take the car out of the parking as it was necessary to take Sonakshi to the hospital. There was a commotion in the house while mamiji stood there seeing all the drama, she didn't feel anything for Sonakshi. Dev sprinkled some water on Sonakshi's face but she didn't respond. He carried her in his arms and made her sit in the car keep her head on his lap. He rubbed her hand and her cheeks but she didn't not respond. Tears rolled down dev's cheeks. He felt helpless. He ordered the driver to drive as fast as possible. He didn't want to risk Sonakshi's life at any cost. They reached the hospital and Sonakshi was rushed toward the emergency ward. The doctors did not allow dev to enter the ward but he wanted to be there for Sonakshi.
The doctors gave Sonakshi a few injections and Sonakshi gained conscious after some time. She was give glucose which helped her gain energy. As Dr. Gupta left Sonakshi's room, Dev stopped her and asked her about Sonakshi's health. Dr. Gupta said ' Sonakshi ko hosh aa gaya hai par abhi kuch tests baki hai. Hum usse dusre ward main shift kar rahe hai jaha par future test will take place.' She starting to walking toward her cabin. She suddenly turned around and asked dev ' aap Dr. Bose ke kya lagte ho?' Dev didn't have an answer to that. He stayed silent. By that time a nurse came and told Dr. Gupta that Dr. Bose was ready for the future tests. Dev was asked to wait in the waiting room. He quietly went and waited in the room. After about half an hour Sonakshi walked out of the pathology. She felt weak. She went and sat next to Dev. Dev kept his had on her shoulder and asked her ' kya hua Sonakshi? Tum theek toh ho? Doctors be kuch bataya?' Sonakshi didn't respond. The nurse came to them and told them that Dr. Gupta had called their in her cabin.
Dev knocked at Dr. Gupta's door and as the doctor indicated them to come inside, Dev and Sonakshi entered the cabin. Dev made Sonakshi sit on the chair first and then he sat. Dr. Gupta had Sonakshi's reports in her hand.' Kya hua doctor, sab theek toh hai na? Sonakshi asked. To which Dr. Gupta said' Dr. Bose, I need to tell you something.' She looked at Dev and Sonakshi, both looked tensed. Dr. Gupta smiled and said' congratulations Dr. Bose, you are pregnant.' Sonakshi felt numb. For a few seconds she didn't know how to react to the news. On the other hand dev had goosebumps on his body. He stammered a little and asked the doctor ' are you sure?' Dr Gupta laughed at the question and said' yeh kaisa sawal hai Mr. Dixit? Of course I am sure. Mare 25 years ke experience se main khe sakti hu ki Dr. Bose is pregnant'
Tears rolled down Sonakshi's cheeks. She was short of words. She took the report to make her self believe that what just happened was not a dream.
At this moment, Dev and Sonakshi were so happy that they had forgotten about what had happened the previous night.
Dev took the reports from Sonakshi and tried to read them. Even though he didn't understand much, the word 'positive' made him the happiest man on earth.
Dr. Gupta offered them water and said' Mr. Dixit there are some instructions that I would like to give you.' Dev nodded as the doctor proceed with giving the instructions. 'First of all, Mr. Dixit you have to make sure ki Dr. Bose ko kisi bhi tarah ka stress na ho. Aap ko iss baat ka khayal rakha hoga ki Dr. Bose apne aap ko blikul bhi exert na kare. Shuru ke kuch hafte baby ke lea bhaut important hote hai. Make sure that Dr. Bose has sufficient liquids and food, aur haan, jab kabhi Dr. Bose ko kuch khane ka man kare, tabhe mana mat karna. Give her lots of love because that's what a women needs the most during the most crucial period of her life'
Sonakshi sat there quietly listen to the doctor instructions. Dev agreed to take care of Sonakshi. Dr. Gupta prescribed some medicines to Sonakshi and asked them to meet her after 3 weeks.
As Dev and Sonakshi stood up and walked toward the door, Dr. Gupta smiled at them and said 'enjoy your pregnancy.' They both smiled back and left the cabin.