Set It Off Again

Jada Pinkett Smith returns in this highly anticipated long awaited sequel to 1996's Set It Off with Set It Off Again co-starring Taraji Henson, Zoe Saldana and Tessa Thompson. Set 17 years after the original film, Stony Newsome (Pinkett Smith) one of the only surviving members of the alleged bank robbings that led to the deaths of her friends has been laying low in Mexico and has tried to start a new life and forget about everything that has happened by putting the past behind her but it soon becomes clear that she can't escape her past especially when LAPD is hot on her tail and a new detective is leading the investigation into tracking Stony down. Running out of money and out of options, she decides to plan one last heist but to do that she needs to recruit some new women that will aid her into robbing a bank. That's where these three ladies come in (Henson, Saldana and Thompson in unspecified roles) who join her and plan to not only take down a bank but an armored truck filled with $380 million inside of it. The women will make the ultimate risk at a chance of a lifetime but will it cost them their lives and can they be stopped from making the biggest score in history? Set It Off Again is something to look forward to keep an eye out for it coming real soon!!