Chapter 18: Escape Plan

Stony had finally listened to the message that Keith left for her and wanted to see her one last time before she was gone for good. Stony felt bad for having to lie to Keith again and didn't want him involved in what she was doing. Lying to him was the only way to protect him and keep him safe and she could never forgive herself if something happened to him on account of her. Stony decided to go see him and then her, Annalisse and Bianca would leave and go their separate ways. Stony was thinking about asking Keith to leave with her and start a new life together. Although she wouldn't know how he react to that if he was to leave with her, he would become an accomplice. Stony told Annalisse and Bianca to hold down the fort till she got back from Keith's and they did so and to keep the money safe and well-guarded. Stony drove to Keith's house to see him and by the time she got there, he was already waiting for her. Keith was expecting her and let her walk inside his house while he closed the door. Keith looked at Stony and asked her to sit down. She wanted to tell Keith about getting away for a while and leave with her but before she could talk, Keith cut her off and let her know that he knows that she's the one behind the FedCal bank job and that Angela may have helped her. He told her that the cops are getting pretty close to finding her and that FBI agent Perez wants her just as badly as Roman and Palmer do. He's instructing her to leave town and never coming back but that's when Stony stands up and tells him that he should come with her to Miami where they can start a new life together and be happy. Keith wasn't going anywhere and he couldn't just up and leave because Stony asked him to. Keith knows that she was only trying to protect him and he appreciated that, but he couldn't take any more of Stony's lies anymore and felt that maybe it was time they move on from each other. Stony couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew Keith loved her and cared about her but it wouldn't be enough to convince him to go to Miami with her. Running out of options, Stony pulled something out her pocket and it was a ring. Keith was surprised as all outdoors to see this stunning piece of fine jewelry and was beyond speechless, knowing what was gonna happen. Stony professed her love and feelings towards him and wasn't going anywhere until he would leave with her. Stony got down on one knee and asked Keith if he would marry her. Keith didn't say a word, he just kept starring at the ring and then looked at Stony. She was waiting for him to say something but he still stayed silent. He finally spoke and said "Yes I will marry you." Keith took the ring and put it on his finger and kissed Stony for as long as he could. Against his better judgement, he decided that he would leave with her and they could get married in Miami and honeymoon to South Beach. Stony had just enough for the both of them to get away and book the next flight to Miami as soon as possible. Keith was taking a big risk with her but was she worth it? Keith would be putting his job and his life at risk but the only thing that mattered to him was Stony and he would go to the ends of the earth to be with her no matter what because he love her that much. Keith went on his laptop to see when the next flight to Miami would be so he could book the tickets. The next flight to Miami would be tomorrow night at 7:45pm and Keith booked their flight. Stony was about to pack a couple of bags to take with her and sever her ties with Annalisse and Bianca. Angela was the last person she wanted to think about but wanted to make piece with her and be the bigger person to put whatever they had in the past behind him. She kissed Keith and told him she would meet up with him later and celebrate at their favorite restaurant, the one they had went to on their first date. Keith was going to make the reservations while Stony would get her things packed and ready to go. She left Keith's house and got in the car and drove away. As she was driving, someone was looking from afar and that someone happened to be Lydia, who was tailing her to Keith's house and from that point on, she was convinced that Keith was involved with Stony and whatever they had planned, she was going to stop them at all costs. Lydia wanted to follow Stony but instead walked up to Keith's door and rang the doorbell. Keith looked through the peephole and seen it was her and opened the door. Lydia practically showed herself in and closed the door. Keith didn't appreciate her barging in unannounced and wanted to know why she was here. Lydia told him to drop the act as she knows about him and Stony. She believes he may have helped her plan the FedCal job and pretend to not know nothing about it. Keith stopped her right there and informed her he had nothing to do with that and wasn't about to stand here being accused of something he didn't do. Keith politely asked Lydia to leave and not to say anything else to her without his lawyer. Lydia smirked at him and laughed in his face as he would stand there and lie to her face. She also noticed the ring on his finger and didn't even try to hide it. Lydia congratulated him on his engagement but that doesn't mean she wasn't gonna catch Stony. Lydia would make sure there wouldn't be a wedding nor a honeymoon but a funeral as she was going to put a bullet in her head and told Keith to make better life choices for himself when it came to picking the wrong women, which in his case was Stony. Keith didn't take Lydia's threats very lightly and demanded her to leave. She left and closed the door. Keith locked it and set his alarm and began worrying as to what Lydia said about Stony. Lydia wasn't going to arrest her. She was going to kill her.