Epilogue: Miami

Stony and Keith were relaxing together in marital bliss at Miami beach. They were husband and wife, Mr and Mrs. Weston. Stony had dreamed of this day the moment she met him. Keith took a look at his wedding ring while Stony gazed at hers. They were lucky to have each other. Stony had finally gave up her life of crime and has retired for good. She wanted to move on forget about the past. Keith kissed her on the forehead as his arms was wrapped around her, starring at the sun and the crisp, beautiful blue sky. Annalisse walked from getting out the pool and saw the happy couple. Annalisse was Stony's maid of honor and witness to the marriage. She approached Stony and hugged her and Keith, giving him a kiss congratulating them. Stony was finally free. She was happy. Back in LA, Angela had moved out of her apartment and moved in with Ronald. Their relationship was getting serious than they anticipated. Angela also took over Keith's job and replaced him as bank manager. Stony, Keith and Annalisse were all fugitives and knew they couldn't come back to LA or they would face prison time. Angela had managed to keep her name clear. No one suspected of her involvement in the heist and was going to keep it that way. Ronald got two glasses of champagne and gave one of the glasses to Angela. They toasted and dranked the champagne. Ronald kissed Angela and put their glasses down. He carried her upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door, about to have sex. Smooth was catching a flight to St Louis and begin a fresh start for himself. He was heading to LAX and making his way inside until he accidentally ran into someone. The man gave Smooth a maddog look and Smooth just kept going. The man stoled Smooth's bags, one of them containing the money from the FedCal heist. He was revealed to be Detective Roman. He continued walking carrying the bags while Smooth was running to catch his flight. By the time he got on the plane, he realized his bags got switched and the money was gone. Smooth got pissed and told the stewardess to tell the pilot to stop the plane. The stewardess couldn't do that as they were already taking off. Smooth got up out of his seat and ran to the captain's door but was stopped by an Air Marshal who subdued him on the ground and threw cuffs on him. Smooth was yelling and laid on the ground handcuffed. Smooth's money was gone and is trip to St Louis wasn't going to be pleasant. Roman looked in the bag and saw all the money that was inside it. It definitely put a big smile on his face. Stony and Keith were embracing each other while Annalisse was chilling in the jacuzzi. Stony's old life was over, making her new life just the beginning. Stony kissed Keith and they held each other tight watching the sunset.