Chapter 6: Going Back To Cali

Stony was still leading the federales in hot pursuit of her as she was driving across the mexican border to cross state lines back to the U.S. where she was gonna return to LA knowing that the second she comes back, she's going to prison and she's going to make sure that it doesn't happen. She continues to evade the federales and outrun them at every turn as she swerves her car causing the federales vehicles to crash into a building on the outskirts of town. Stony sees the white line that shes able to cross and accelerates, making her way back to the United States. The federales stop from going any further as they can no longer chase her since they're out of their jurisdiction. Stony flips a middle finger to them and laughs and continues driving making her return to Los Angeles, her rightful home where she belongs. She looks at her phone and sees that she still has Keith in her contacts. She tries to call him but decides to stop by his place and surprise him in a major way. Keith was just getting his things and leaving the office early to go home when he looked at the TV and seen a breaking news bulletin that Stony crossed the border and reached state lines back to the US meaning she's returning to LA making it easier for LAPD to track her down and take her into custody. Keith turns the TV off and rushes out of the bank and grabs his phone to call Stony but she doesn't answer. Keith gets in his car and takes off. While he arrives and makes his way inside the house, he closes the door and sees Stony right behind him. Keith is shocked to see her but before he can say anything, Stony pushes him on the couch and jumps on top of him to kiss him agressively and unzips his pants as she wants to have sex. She takes off her clothes and helps Keith take off his suit and tie leaving it all on the floor. Keith carries a half-naked Stony in his bedroom and shuts the door. Stony asks Keith "Did you miss me?" Keith replies "You have no idea." and they begin to have sex for the very first time in over 17 years since their last encounter with each other.