Chapter Two

Been a while with this story, huh? Sorry about that, major writer's block xD...but I'm BAAACK! Enjoy, lovelies <3.

I Am Unicorn

-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Two--------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, Kurt....don't you think these posters are a bit...flamboyant?" 

I picked up one of the posters that was leaning on his dresser. It was a picture of him photoshopped on a unicorn that invited everyone to join in on his 'Bulging Pink Fun Sack". Kurt decided to run for student body president and, for some bizarre reason, he put Brittany in charge of his endorsement campaign. I was here to support Kurt all the way, but there was no way these were going up in the hall and coming down untouched.

"I know. I mean, I want everyone to 'embrace the gay', but not with this." 

I nodded, "Okay...how about we make a whole new line of posters that reflect how you want to be seen."

Kurt smiled as he began to tell me what he pictured. Just as he was getting his outfit together, a knock was heard on the door. Kurt called a welcome in and soon the door opened to reveal Finn. I looked away. I've been giving Finn the cold shoulder since the way he acted in glee towards Nick and Blaine. He knew it, and he didn't exactly make an effort. 

"Oh, Lizzie. I didn't know you were here.."

I shrugged, annoyed. "Well, I am."

"Can we talk? Please?"

Kurt answered for me, "Yes!" I turned to him, anger in my eyes. His eyes widened. "I'm tired of you two fighting! And I'm sick of seeing Finn mope around the house, he's been doing it all weekend."

I just shook my head at him and followed Finn to his room. He closed the door while I sat on his bed, arms folded around my chest. He pulled his desk chair so that he was in front of me. 

"I'm so sorry about exploding on your brother during glee-"You know he's been through shit with Joe! Glee is supposed to be a safe place for him." I interrupted.

Finn just nodded, a sad look crossing his face. "I know....I apologized to him today in the locker room."

"I-I just want to know what got into you." I said, holding his hand.

 Finn sighed, "You know how talented Blaine is, plus, your brother writes songs now too...I'm just afraid I'll be forgotten." He looked down, "It's embrassing, I know."

"Do you know how talented you are? Finn, you blew everyone away at Nationals....you definetly blew me away." He chuckled. "You have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"..Okay." He repeated. "Did I mention how much I love you?"

I giggled as I pecked his lips. "A few times, yes."

"So, uh, when's Kurt expecting you back?" He smirked mischeviously. 

I didn't even bother to answer, I just slammed my lips onto his. I missed the way they felt agantist mine. Heck, I missed him. After our little makeout session, and taking care of Kurt's photoshoot, I got into my new used convertible and made the journey home. When I made it to my driveway, my eyes widened. A sliver volvo sat on the driveway.

Joe was home.

I sighed as I stared at the car, mocking me with it's old memories. I couldn't go into my own home, whenever I'm around Joe I feel so...vulnerable and just scared. Luckily, my parents are home so it's not like he'll try anything, right? I took a couple of deep breathes then finally exited my car.