Shake it Out [Sequel to 'Who Will I Be?']

IT'S HERE! :D

Here's the sequel to 'Who Will I Be?', called 'Shake it Out'! This starts at Season 3, Episode one and I plan on doing the entire season :).

Enjoy!

Zac Efron as Charlie Bolton 

The Purple Piano Project

---------------------------------------------------------Chapter One-----------------------------------------------------------

"Elizabeth, get up! It's your first day of senior year, you don't want to be late!"   

All I could do was smile as I brushed out my hair. My mother wasn't used to me being up early on the first day of school, heck, I wasn't used to being up early. But, I guess after my amazing summer I was ready to see everyone again. My summer consisted of sleepovers with Kurt, Rachel, and Mercedes-all of us just lounging around and talking about our futures. I told them about my hope for Julliard, I always wanted to go to that school and I needed a kick ass scholarship to get there. Summer wasn't all about the future, it was also about the amazing present, and I celebrated that with Finn.

Whenever I wasn't home researching Julliard or hanging out with Kurt, I was with Finn. We did everything, we went to Six Flags, the park, and even just chilling at each other houses.    As for the family, Joe has been busy getting ready for his own college career. He applied to about four schools, he already got three response...all of them yes, expect for one. But, the one he wanted hasn't come in yet, and that was the University of California, and that should be coming in later this week. We haven't talked at all during the summer, my first day of break, him and his buddies hit the road for a three month road trip.

I had to admit it was nice getting that break from him, I needed him out. As for Nick, he and Rachel have been inseparable. Even when Rachel and I had our sleepovers, she would always text Nick or think of ways to sneak away with him. It was nice to see them both finally happy.   

I looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing ripped jeans with a grey short sleeved top. On the sleeve-shoulder part, it was decked out in sliver sparkles. I finished it off with short black heels and a long sliver necklace. My usual short brown hair that was always down was now in a messy but organized bun. Just as I was putting the finishing touches on my lips, someone knocked on my door.  

"Lizzie, you ready? We have to go!" Nick's voice came through my door.  

I grabbed my bag and was getting ready to open the door when I remembered something. My wrist. I looked down to see the three scars I have created over summer. Okay, so maybe summer was amazing...but not all the time. It seemed like whenever I was alone, all these demons would catch up to me...whether it be Joe or the other bullies. It seemed as if they would sneak into my thoughts late at night, or even early in the morning. Quickly, I grabbed my sliver bangles and placed them on my wrist, sneakily concealing each cut.   

"Ready.." I said, a little less cheery.   Senior year, here we go.  

XXX  

"Wow, they really went for the eyes, didn't they?"   

I whispered as I cleaned the slushie off of Finn in the girl's bathroom. I sat on his thigh as he sat in a chair, head over the sink, whimpering a bit as I reached his eyes for the cleaning. Right after Jacob interviewed him, the poor guy was slushied right in the face by a couple of football players. It seemed as if Joe's legacy of slushie throwing was going to live on forever.  I smiled.  

"Annnnnd...you're clean!" I got off his thigh and threw away the paper towel.  

Finn got up and examined himself in the mirror. He seemed as good as new, the only left overs of slushie was the stain on his collar...but besides that, nothing. He smiled at me as I walked back over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.