airport fiasco(2)

"Do you need us to call the ambulance." The guard panicked.

"No no no. It was just a false alarm. I just need to take a sit."

They led me inside the the plane. Making sure I was comfortable and okay. Damn I was good. Down security one and  one more to go when I reach Nigeria. I hope it doesn't go as bad as this one I don't think I can pull any more stunt.

So the ride was not as bad as I thought it will be. I reached Nigeria with a little bit of a sore leg nothing more. I reached the security area with a bit more ease despite my site leg. There were extreme security machines all they did were to search our bags. All they found were  keys in my bags. Large keys in fact. 

"What is your purpose for being here ma'am?" You know I'm tired of all this questions.

"I'm here to see my husband. "

"How long have you been pregnant.?" You have got to be kidding me.  This people better pay me more for going through this.

" six months now. "

"What is your name?" Oh my dear. 

"My name is Sarah Okoyo."

"May I see your ID." I handed him my passport. He looked at me as if to check if the person in the picture was truly me. I'm pregnant how harmful could I be.

"Okay. " thanks to the heavens.

Oh Lord this was the hardest thing I ever got to do. I passed.  Now where is that driver.

I exited the airport feeling the hot Sun blazing down at me so hard as if the heavens are punishing me for what I'm doing. I can't help it I need the money plus those bloody hells threatened to kill my mother and all Chase could do was fold his arms as if they weren't just threatening to kill his girlfriend so much for a man standing up for her girlfriend. I deserve to be upgraded to fiance.

A taxi stopped in front of me. The person opened the door and ordered men inside.

"You must be Sarah." I nodded my head.

"Hope you have everything in here. I don't want any trouble with anyone I paid good money." I nodded my head again. That guy scared the wits out of me.

We drove for what seemed like 30 minutes before the car stopped and I was ordered to step outside. The guy led me inside the mension that was in front of us. I expected something like a warehouse or something not this beautiful house in front of me.

"Give me what you came here for. My maids will show you to your room to freshen up. Once you are done come done here in 20 minutes. You must go back to south Africa tomorrow. "

"Okay." I said.

A lady came by me and told me to follow her. She entered into a room which I assumed was where I was going to lie.

"If you need anything feel free to call for me." She said and exited the room.

"I threw myself on the comfy bed and took time to appreciate everything that was in his room. It was spacious and comfy. You wouldn't say I was in a drug-dealer's house.  I took out my fake belly and prepared to shower.

The shower looked like one of those 5 star hotel ones. It's simply luxurious.

Nigeria is not that bad after all.

*******************************************

20 minutes later...

I came downstairs to meet the man of the games. I'm hanging around with the most dangerous gangs in Nigeria. How cool is that. We set down to dine. The food looked appealing especially for a person who last ate pap and chicken feet in south Africa. It was delicious though.

"So we have a plan to get you back in south Africa by tomorrow. My man is busy changing your identity and all. You won't be pregnant. So everything will be sharp sharp."

"Thank you." I was warned not to say anything much.

"I have been told that what we need is in your bag. Ebele bring her back here." The maid rushed upstairs to fetch my back.

She came back carrying my bag. I was so confused because as far as I know there was nothing in there only some clothes and shoes and make-up and some crops.

The bag was laced down in front of the table once we finished our breakfast. 50 large keys were excreted from my baggage. How did they oh my. The keys had the substance inside. No wonder there was nothing found inside my bag.

"Wow. That's what I'm talking about. Now prepare for your leave hope we can do business together again."

This year will be my year. I'm going to be sticking rich.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 week later...

The travel back home was smooth. When I got home a big Brown envelope bag was sent to me. Inside was a some of R50 000. I'm going to do a lot with this money.I want to rent an apartment and pay for some of the debt I took to my mother food while she was in hospital . I haven't seen her in a week she's probably wondering where I am. She shouldn't ask me what where I have been because I am in no mood to lie to my mother.

I have been told that I have done a wonderful job. I'm expecting to get more money. My mom will be able to get her medication and all she wants or needs.

"Hi, I'm here to meet my mom." I informed the Secretary.

"Oh your mom is being discharged today. She is better although you will need to come time to time to fetch her medication."

"Thank you."I went to meet my mom. She was sitting down at the corner of the bed trying to get up.

"Hi mom." I went to help her.

"Hi baby. Where have you been I thought something bad had happened to you."

"I'm fine mom. I was trying to rise some money for our up-keeping. I'm sorry if I worried you."

"Lisa I feel so guilty. You shouldn't be doing this. I should be in school finishing your degree. Remember that you wanted to a lawyer. This is all my fault. If I hadn't ran away from your father this would've been different, but I didn't have a choice that man abused me."

"It's okay mom. I know and I'm not complaining. "

I hugged her until I was sure she had calmed down. Even though I'm doing something illegal, I can at least take care of my mother.