Chapter 16

Heather's POV

I don't know why I'm so hurt that he was kissing pansy. I mean, we aren't even together. I just thought that him giving me that necklace meant he likes me but I guess I was wrong. Fred and George just happened to be with Brianna and the other three when I went to find her but they are super nice, they even told Draco off for me. I didn't want things to be weird between Draco and I but I couldn't be around him alone at practice so I cancelled. Brianna said that I could stay with her in gryffindor tonight if I wanted so I accepted. She was roomed with Hermione and she didn't mind. We just hung out and had a girls day until dinner. Draco was staring at me from the slytherin table and it was unnerving me.

"Make him stop staring" I told my friends.

"I have an idea, want to make him jealous?" George asked me.

"Um... how?" I asked.

"Like this" he said before kissing me. I sat there in shock as he pulled away. I peaked over at Draco and he was clenching his fists.

"Woah" Harry said laughing.

"Yeah woah" I said in a daze.

"Why is it I start hanging around you people and guys all of a sudden kiss me?" I asked laughing.

"You're hangin with the cool crowd now" Fred smirked.

"Well no more kissing, not that I didn't enjoy it, I just don't kiss random people," I said laughing. Draco still looked mad which made me smile even more. After dinner I went to gather my things from my room so I could stay with Brianna. My necklace was sitting on my pillow with a note.

"It's yours, please keep it. I'm sorry for what happened, it really wasn't what it looked like. she kissed me but I guess that doesn't matter now. See you in class. Xoxo Draco"

I put the note in my robe and grabbed my things making my way out of our common room. Brianna met me outside the gryffindor room and led me upstairs.

"So do we want to even sleep?" she asked.

"Later haha we do have class tomorrow" I smiled. Hermione came in with some chocolate frogs and other chocolate items.

"Every girl needs her chocolate" she laughed throwing Brianna and I some.

"You are so right" I laughed taking a bite.

"So do you like draco?" she asked.

"Kinda... I don't know. I'm really trying not to but he did give me this" I said holding up my necklace. Her jaw dropped. "Right?"

"That's amazing!" she said breathlessly. "I'm sure it cost a pretty penny"

"I didn't ask. he said he got it in hogsmeade" I told them.

"I don't think you can find that in hogsmeade" Hermione smirked. "I'll look in a Jewelry book I bought". She pulled out the book and searched through. "Oh my"

"What?!" Brianna and I asked in unison.

"It's rare...very rare.... lets just say he didn't stumble across it" she gasped. She showed me the photo and my jaw dropped...

Are Slytherins able to love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें