Chapter 4

Draco's POV

I sat next to that sniveling brat, heather. I kept zapping her with my wand but she didn't make a sound. Her eyes got a bit watery though. I felt kinda bad... kinda. that new gryffindor kept giving me dirty looks.
Next in potions class heather was left Undefended, Unless weasley would do something, but he seems in deep shit with Granger. I kept elbowing her in the side and she tried moving but had nowhere to go.
"Malfoy please" she whispered. I smirked.
"Please what, princess?" I chuckled.
"Leave me alone" she said harshly.
"No thanks I'm good" I smirked. She raised her hand and snape sighed before calling on her. I'm not sure why everyone hates her. she's not that bad...wait..yes she is! ugh Malfoy pull it together.
"Yes?" snape asked.
"May I move my seat? I find myself too distracted here," she said shyly.
"She's too infatuated with malfoy" Blaise snickered and she turned a deep red.
"Tomorrow you may move your seat" he told her. she nodded and sat back. she had a half joyful and half defeated look on her face. I decided to leave her alone for the rest of the class. I skipped lunch and went to the common room. heather walked in and froze momentarily when she saw me. she continued up the steps to the girls dorm and returned soon after with a sweater.
"You can't cover up the ugly" I scoffed at her. she looked down as continued through the door. I laid back and drifted off. I woke up when someone was poking me. I opened my eyes and Blaise backed up. Heather was sitting in the corner picking up books. she peaked over quickly.
"We are gonna be late for charms" Blaise Told me. heather gasped.
"Not that fucking class too!" she screamed before storming off. we looked at her then back at each other.
"This should be fun" Blaise chuckled. I nodded and got my books. heather was already sitting with that new girl, Brianna I think her name was. I sat behind her. I saw Brianna look at me then whisper to heather. She peaked back through her brown hair and put her head down. she hates my guts, then again everyone does. I drew and animated thing and sent it to her. it was of her trying to kiss me and me pushing her away. I chuckled as she crumpled it and picked up a new paper. she scribbled something and threw it back. it was of her striking me with lightning. she smirked back at me and turned her attention to the teacher. She was very talented at charms and she scored slytherin a good 50 points. I, on the other hand had lost 30 of her 50. I suck at charms. I had herbology next unfortunately. I followed Brianna and heather but heather left Brianna. I decided to sit next to her. she said nothing.
"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy," I introduced myself. she nodded. "Cat got your tongue?"
"Stop being mean to heather" she snapped. I was shocked at her hostility but I didn't respond.