Chapter 14

Heather's POV

Malfoy had been leaving me alone lately other than playful little things. Like he's play footsie with me under than table in d.a.d.a and he sometimes sends me pictures in charms of us laying under the stars. I'm actually warming up to him. It was our first quidditch game today and I wasn't scheduled to play. If Malfoy gets hurt then I go in. I made my way over to him when he was talking to Blaise.

"Hope I'm not interrupting" I said smirking at Draco. He glared at me.

"Nothing important" he said. He waved Blaise off so we could be alone.

"Just don't get hurt, ok?" I told him. His eyes brightened and the ends of his mouth twitched up.

"Worried about me?" he asked.

"Ha no" I laughed. "I just don't want to have to play. you're a very bad teacher"

"You said you didn't even want to practice and that we should just fake it" he said at my insult.

"I'm kidding draco" I smirked. "I'm sure you're used to girls faking it though." I winked.

"Ill have you know that I can please girls and they don't have to fake it" he smiled proudly. I scoffed at him.

"Sounds like you've had a lot of experience with that" I said disgusted. "Well have a good game" I said walking off. He called after me but I didn't respond. I sat the bench the entire game and didnt even cheer. The Hufflepuff seeker got the snitch after an hour. Finally! Draco looked pissed but his face softened when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and went to find Brianna. She was sitting with the golden trio.

"Hey brianna!" I smiled. "Hello other peoples"

"Hey heather" Hermione said cheerfully. They all said hi to me and we went to hagrid's for lunch. This is the first time in a long time that I've had friends like this.

"So what are yer plans for christmas?" Hagrid asked.

"I'm heading home," Hermione said.

"I'm going with Ron to Romania to visit his brother" Harry smiled patting Ron on the back.

"I'm visiting family in france," Brianna answered.

"Heather?" hagrid asked.

"I'm staying here. my parents are busy" I sighed.

"Well I'm sure you'll have fun" he told me.

After lunch we went back to the castle and Brianna and I went outside to study.

"I'm gonna fail" she sighed.

"No you're not" I tried reassuring her.

"I don't know any of this!" she yelled.

"Just read the chapter and take thorough notes and you'll be fine." I smiled.

"I'm not so sure about that" she whined.

"Maybe we can get Harry to give you his liquid luck." I chuckled. She smirked at me and shook her head.

"Trouble at 2 o'clock" she mumbled. I looked over and Draco was coming our way.

"Seriously why can't he just go away" I sighed. She laughed and went back to her book.

"Can we talk?" he asked me.

"No" I said. I have no time for that self absorbed manwhore.

"Please" he sighed. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Ill be right back" I told brianna. She nodded without looking up. I followed Draco to an open spot in the grass and he sat down. I stood there looking at him.

"Sit please." He said so I did so. "I want to clear up a misunderstanding. You think I'm some bastard who uses girls for sex. but that's not me I swear! I've never even done... that" he mumbled.

"You just need to stop acting all cocky, I'd like you a whole lot more if you'd just be honest and a bit more modest." I told him.

"How much more?" he asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"How much more would you like me?" he peaked up at me through his shaggy hair.

"Oh umm... I don't know. it depends on how you were acting. I doubt we will ever be best friends but maybe we can form some sort of civil relationship." I smiled a bit.

"I'd like that" he said quietly. I'm not sure if he meant for me to hear that.

"Me too" I smiled. He blushed and gave me a goofy smile.

"Oh before I forget..I have something for you" he said pulling a box from his robe. What in the world...