"No."

"Welp, I tried."

--
"Stop jumping Walz, my God. You're a hyper little ass." Dinah held her bouncing friend's arm.

"Will she like it?"

"She'll love it. Now chill." Dinah said, patting the seat beside her. Camila had skipped lunch to fill her best friend in her plan and they formed a better one instead.

"Fuck, I'm legit poor right now. I think I'm taking her to McDonald's." Dinah turned her head abruptly to face that little shit.

"You're joking. THE PLAN WAS TO TAKE HER TO A RESTAURANT."

"Hey, as long as someone buys me food, there's space in my heart for them!" She argued, sweating a little due to her nerves.

"That's you, not her. You're the girl who smiles like the joker himself as soon as someone buys you a banana." Dinah chuckled.

Dinah stopped laughing when she saw the wrinkles on Camila's forehead.

"Babe, stop thinking about it. I was joking. Lo is whipped as fuck, she'll love anything you plan, promise." Dinah pinkie promise the pouting girl and was trying to figure out a way to make her smile until her sunshine walked from behind her.

"I'll love anything Camz." She whispered in her ears.

"Oh hey Lo." Camila called out.

"I'll love anything, promise. As long as I'm with you, there's no place I'd rather be."

"Even if we're heading to mcdonalds?"

--
Okay, Lauren had told her she'd be more than willing to pay for their date but Camila insisted on McDonald's and to be honest, it wasn't that bad.

She laughed at another bad joke Camila had made. She watched lovingly as the adorable girl munched on her Big Mac. Lauren ate a piece of their chicken nugget and watched as the girl looked down st her arm.

"Sup."

"Time. Shit- let's go- we need to go before the sun sets." Camila finished the last bite of her burger, before grabbing their nuggets and held on Lauren's wrists. Lauren held her chicken burger tightly before following her out.

They got inside the car and Camila filled the address in Lauren's phone. She checked her owns as Lauren began driving. Ally had texted her a have fun text while reminding her of her work hours tomorrow. Camila replied a thanks and a thumbs up.

Lauren knew it was the place once she saw the number of cars parked. She parked close by and went down. The beach, woo.

Once they went down the car, Camila held her hand as the two walked down the trail towards the water. They appreciated the cool breeze on their skin and the orange sky as the sun sets.

They sat on the sand and their hands stayed intertwined. Camila looked to her left to see the most beautiful view she had ever seen. Lauren.

She lifted their hands and kissed it. Her lips lingering there longer than she planned it to be. She rested her head on Lauren's shoulder as they watched the sunset.

The moment was ruined by the sound of Camila munching on her nugget.

Lauren started laughing as she messed with her girlfriend's hair.

"You hungry, baby?" Camila hummed and nodded in response as Lauren grabbed her burger out of her bag and shared it with Camila.