"But Lo..."

"But Dinah..." Dinah said to herself as she walked towards the couple. Camila rolled her eyes before she jumped on her best friend, pulling her into a tight koala hug. Dinah was happy to see her ship back together and that her best friend didn't forget her.

"So camrens all good?"

"We're um- dating." Camila whispered the last word, pointing to Lauren and then to herself. Dinah raised her eyebrows and Camila was prepared for the words about to be thrown at her.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING? NO. I MEAN YES! WHO ASKED? IS IT CAMILA? CAMILA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU SNEAKY SHIT I COULDVE PLACED A HIDDEN CAMERA, POSTED THAT SHIT ON YOUTUBE AND GET FAMOUS. I-"

"I asked. She said yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell u sooner, we love you. Yay." Camila interrupted, shushing her best friend by covering the tall polynesian's mouth. They were starting to gain attention from everyone around them.

Dinah sighed exaggeratedly before pulling the two girls into an embrace. "I'm so happy."

Normani walked in to hand Camila her jersey, ready for the second match of the year. She knew that Camila must've fixed things if she decided to stay the night. She was about to walk towards them until Lucy stood before her.

"Bruh, 5 bucks they fucked last night." She smirked widely, eyeing the glowing couple.

"5 bucks they didn't and made it official." Normani challenged, rising her eyebrows, she clearly didn't expect her to laugh out loud as a response.

"Lauren? Making it official? This fast? No. Be prepared to be 5 dollars poorer." Lucy scoffed as she walked towards the pair, Normani followed closely behind.

"Camren!" Lucy greeted cheerfully. She eyed Lauren, praying to God she could communicate to her telepathically that she better had at least made out with Camila last night and if not she better telepathically tell her no now.

The prayer didn't work. Obviously. It's not like Lucy had ever prayed to God besides her ridiculous wishes. She widened her eyes as she looked at Lauren, who looked back in confusion.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows to tell her friend she was confused as fuck. Lucy palmed her face before she tilted her head at Camila, Lauren tilted as well. So... is that a yes? Lucy discreetly pointed at Camila and then clapped her hands. Lauren continued staring at the mad girl.

"Um.. Lucy, sorry to interrupt your girls scouts shit but what the fuck are you on right now?"

"Did you have a good night?" Lucy wiggled her eyebrows, watching them enthusiastically.

"Yes! Laur and I had a great night!" Camila replied, reminiscing to the warm cuddles and the kisses and calling her her girlfriend.

"Started off quite rough but..." Lauren blushed furiously, stopping Camila by shoving Lucy lightly.

The three friends stared at Camila with opened mouths. They didn't know she liked it rough.

"I mean a little rough, not too much. We just bickered a bit. I deserved it-"

"Camz. Stop just shut up. They meant sex Camz. We definitely didn't get laid. We're dating."

Camila went silent to process the thoughts in her slightly innocent head. She blushed for a second, before hitting Lucy on the arm.

"Ow." Lucy complained, before forming a full smirk. "Kinky. For someone who likes it a little rough." She winked and Camila groaned as she nuzzled her head onto Lauren's neck.

"You're my girlfriend. Defend me."

"Hey, stop it you douche." Lauren pretended to scold Lucy even though she was suppressing a grin.