"What are you doing!" Rodney screams at us.

I ignore him and nod at Amber to restrain Jane. She aims her whips towards her and ties her with them. I hear everyone except us gasp, but what surprises me is that she only hisses from the pain the silver is causing her. I see her trying to control herself, but I already know why Aya felt danger coming from her. I let my element take over along with Aya.

"Show your eyes," I say with power radiating from me. She can't ignore my order and shows her eyes, not just any eyes her element eyes.

"What do you want? Are you going to torture us like them." Her element says, and then I notice it, she has her element but not entirely.

"Those basters did this to her," my element tells me mad that this happened.

"Release her," I tell Amber and start walking to Jane. " They might have hurt you, but we will never. You are one of us, and I will die protecting you just like I would for anyone of these people." I tell her.

I see tears roll down her eyes then I allow my element out to help her get all her element out and for her to be able to use it. When I'm done, she passes out in my arms.

"Release him," I tell Ash and Jem. They do as instructed, and Rodney runs to his mate. He takes her out of my arms.

"Let's get inside and discuss what just happened," Alex says, and we all nod and walk inside.

Mrs. King goes and checks on Jane to make sure the silver didn't hurt her. When she takes her jacket off, we see a bunch of scars on her. Rodney growls when he sees the wounds on his mate.

"Ellie, did they do this to her?" Jem asks me, which causes everyone to look at me. I just nod as an answer to her question.

Jane starts to wake up and looks around at all of us, but when she notices she is in Rodney's arms, she tries to get up; of course, he doesn't let her.

"Why do I feel weird," she asks us.

"It's because you have your element completely now, not just part of her. You are now able to control the abilities that come with it. Which, in your case, is water. Those idiots only unlocked part of your element, not your full element. How did they get you," I ask her?

"I was going out with some friends of mine, but it turns out one of them is part of their pack. She took me out before I had time to react or even try to defend myself. When I woke up, I was in a cell chained to the wall. After a while, an older man and his son came in the older man said that after years of looking for an element, he finally had one. I was confused about what he was talking about. Then he told me everything about what I was." She tells us. I nod at her telling her to go on, and Rodney squeezes her hand that he was holding, telling her it's okay she can trust us.

"After he told me everything, they started to 'test' me. They wanted to see how fast I healed and If they could torture me to the point that my element would be forced to come out. They did this for a week, and nothing happened, so they went to their back up plan. They brought a lady in she had chains on her hands, but hers were much more different than mine. They covered her whole hand like gloves. Then they explained to me that she was a true blood witch, so her hands had to stay hidden. She could chant spells, but without her hands, she couldn't aim them at anyone. They forced her to do something to me, and I must have passed out because when I open my eyes, everyone was gone except the witch. When we heard footsteps coming towards us, she told me that no matter what, I couldn't show them that she had unlocked something in me." She tells us as tears roll down her face.

We give her time to gather herself, and I send the twines to get her chest that is in the safe. When they come back, they hand me the chest.

"Do you want to continue or stop," I ask her, knowing that it is hard for her to relive everything that she went through.