Chapter 10

Alexander PoV:

Three hours it's been 3 hours. Why did I let her do this? Why? That is the only thing that is going through my head. When we figured out that she had no pulse, we rushed to the pack hospital. They took all the girls from us and have been in examination rooms for 3 hours.

"What is taking so long?" I ask no one in particular. Both Josh and Caleb looked at me sadly because my mate was the only one of the three that didn't have a pulse.

"Alpha," our pack doctor says, walking into the room. "They are all fine, and so is the baby. We got the Luna stabilized, and the others are conscious. So, you can go to the Luna's emergency room. Now it's just a waiting game to see when she will have enough energy to wake up." She tells us and lets us go to Elie's room.

As soon as we walk in, we go to our mates. I sit by Elenor's bed and hold her hand. I see that Caleb is lifting Ashley head off of Jem's lap, who looks beyond exhausted. I turn back to my mate and wonder what happened. I want to ask them, but I know that they are not in the right conditions to talk, they need to get some rest. I have not heard from my wolf, but I know he is calm for some reason.

"You guys should go get some rest I will mind-link you when she wakes up." I tell them not taking my eyes off my mate.

"I have to stay by her side. My wolf offers comfort to her just like yours does because you're mates. That is why your wolf is not talking to you; he is helping her recover, and so is mine." Jem tells me. I'm surprised she wants to stay she looks worn out and like she is going to pass out.

"Jem, you need rest just like all of us, please love. Let's go get some rest. We will come back." I hear Josh tell her, but I already know she is going to say no.

" Caleb, take Ashley to get some rest. You go get some rest to Rodney and I will mind-link you guys if she wakes up." I tell them not allowing any argument to be made. I see Caleb carefully picking up Ashley and walking out the room with Rodney behind helping him.

"NO! I'm not leaving her you ar..." Jem says but stops. I look up to see what wrong but only see her on the other side of Elenor's bed.

What is going on, Jem's eyes are shining blue, and she is just standing there looking at Elenor

What is going on, Jem's eyes are shining blue, and she is just standing there looking at Elenor. What is she doing, and why is she just standing there.

"What is she doing?" I hear Josh ask me, sounding just as confused as I am. I just shrug my shoulders at him and look at the girls.

Jem's PoV:

"NO! I'm not leaving her. You ar..." I was saying before I felt my wolf starting to take control.

" Go to Elie. She needs us by her side right now. Trust me." Ivory tells me.

" Okay, why? What are you're going to do? I thought you were helping her heal." I ask, not realizing I was already in front of Elie.

"Yes, I'm helping her, but you need to let me have control for a little bit. Don't worry, you will still have some control, but I will have most of it." She tells me.

"Okay, go ahead," I tell her, and she fully takes over. I see Josh and Alex looking at me kind os scared of what they see. I don't know why, but they are.

"It's because they have never seen our true air element eyes. It probably looks creepy to them considering your normal eyes are green, and now they are a bright shiny blue." Ivory tells me.

Oh, that explains it. I even got scared when I first saw them. They're somewhat creepy at times. It always just depends on how much I'm using my power.

"Okay, I know what we have to do, but we have to wait till sunrise." She tells me. "We are going to have to perform the healing chant. You remember how to do that right," she continues.

"Yea, I remember it. So we need to wait three hours. I feel so tired." I tell her, and my body is indeed ready to give up.

"Okay. I will take over and shift to wolf form, and we can rest." She tells me, and I just agree.

Alexander's PoV:

"Can you guys wake me up at 5. Which is in 3 hours, please." Jem finally speaks up. I just nod, but Josh gets up to walk towards her. She puts her hand up to stop him, and he just stands behind me.

All of a sudden, she starts shifting into her wolf, which none of us have seen. "Her wolf is taking over because she is too exhausted and needs rest. Oh, and her wolf's name is Ivory." Striker tells me and then disappears again.

When I look up, I see a brown wolf in front of us

When I look up, I see a brown wolf in front of us. I look at Josh, and he is just staring at his mate with a proud look on his face. I'm also proud of her because she will be a strong female Beta. Her wolf is as big as Josh's is. I wonder what my mate's wolf looks like.

I am brought out of my thoughts when Jem.....no Ivory, her wolf, jumps up on the bed and lays down by Elie's feet. To my surprise, I don't get mad because I know she is like a protective older sister to her. So I just let out a small warning growl making sure she knows not to hurt her.

Josh walks up to her and starts petting her. I take my phone out and set the alarm to 5, as Jem said. When I look up, Josh has put Jem's wolf to sleep by petting her. I get up and pull a chair behind him.

"Let's get some rest. I have already set the alarm." I tell him, and he agrees. We are all tired and we at least know all our mates are safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy

edited 04/25/20