Chapter 19

Elenor's Pov:

"Faster," Mr. king screamed at the girls.

For the past couple of days, we have been training them hard. The boys have been training with us as well as helping us. The only exception we make is for Ash because she has to care for her son. Most of the time, Alex's mom is watching over him and Josh's little sister.

"Elenor," I hear Rob's voice scream from behind us.

Everyone freezes Jem, and I just walked up to him. I kept feeling Aya pacing in my head. I also saw Rodney sniff the air and start looking around.

"Hey, Rob. What are you doing here," I ask him. The rest of the group comes and stands behind us.

" I came to drop off the new girl, remember. She was coming today. Please don't tell me you forgot." He says, looking between Jem and me.

"Of course, we didn't forget," I say but rephrase my statement after he gives me his face that means he doesn't believe me. "Okay, maybe a little. We have had a lot on our hands, sorry."

Then I saw a girl walking towards us. What I heard next made me happy because one of my friends has found his mate.

"MATE," Rodney says, walking up to the girl. She looks frightened at first but relaxes in his arms. " What's your name, Love?" Rodney asks her ones he regains control.

"Jane," She says, looking at all of us

Then I remember Rob is still here. He knows what we are and how we work but somethings he doesn't understand.

"Thanks for bringing her here, Rob. You are dismissed," I tell him. He nods and leaves to go back to the company.

"What is wrong?" I ask Aya. I make sure to allow the girls into our conversation.

"You're not going to like this," Aya tells us.

"What is it," Ash asks her.

"You remember how you read that when all the elements and the two protectors were united that the war would begin and all hell would break loose," Aya asks us.

"Yes," we all say at the same time.

"It's her, but something is wrong, be careful. I sense her element but also danger coming from her," Aya tells me and goes back to the back of my mind.

"Guys? What's wrong," Rodney asks us. They were all looking at us, worried that something was wrong.

"Rodney Step away from her," I tell him.

"What? Why would I do that," He says.

After he is done speaking, a gust of wind pushes him away from her and a ring of fire forms around him. I turn to the girls to see that they are using their elements to restrain him. Then I see the twins grab their weapons and start walking towards Jane. Blue has her bow and arrow pointed at her. While Amber has her whips ready to strike if something happens. Everyone steps away from us, not sure what to do.