Chapter Fifteen: There for you

Yoongi drops the call as soon as he hears Sohye telling them Seokjin is fine and the police letting them off the hook since they had contributed to capture the remaining dangerous gang in Seoul.

He sighs,  it had been weeks and Jungkook and Jimin were still unconscious, they're not worried though,  they're sure about them waking up for less than a month.

Both almost died from blood loss, if not for the quick responses of their people that had helped them.

" Hyung " Hoseok calls to him from the other side of the room,  looking tired.

Taehyung had his waist patched up, the large scar from his hip to his shoulder is gonnna healed for a while.

" how's Seokjin?  " the sound of the boy's name leaving his mouth had Taehyung look at Yoongi.

The older reassures them with a smile while making sure his leg isn't hurting anymore.

" Don't worry about him,  his safe now "

-------------

It had been a year,  the three youngest had healed quickly thanks to Namjoon's friend who had been sent to take care of them.

Sohye had been told to keep quiet about their location, letting the news about the gang war that killed both sides spread,  making Seokjin's life safer.

But they couldn't help but wonder of his well being,  the moment Jimin woke up, the first thing that came out of his mouth was the brunets name.

Jungkook had asked the same after weeks later who had been conscious after Jimin.

Namjoon had wanted to tell Seokjin about them who had planned to move to Seoul,  but Taehyung had shake his head while he speaks with the older on the phone.

" It's better if he doesn't know yet,  we still have enemies behind our back,  we're going to make sure first to eliminate them " he says yet there's a hint of sadness in his tone,  Namjoon had immediately drop the call after Seokjin had asked him whose on the line.

' Hyung who are you talking to ' Seokjin's sweet voice had melted Taehyung inside,  he grips his device and brought it closer to his ears.

' Just the police ' Namjoon replies and drops the call.

Taehyung had hold this breathe,  it's annoying really,  he wants to see the male, he missed him so much.

Taehyung leans his forehead to the cool wall. The ache on his waist had disappeared long before but it seems ache had replaced to his heart even now, it hurts so bad.

He missed Seokjin so so much

--------------

' I  think you should do that Namjoon '

' what?  '

' enrolling in class,  you're actually pretty smart '

' really?  I thought I should go take up medicine too,  so that i can look out to you 24/7 '