Chapter Ten: Maybe He Knows

✨chapter ten✨

" I'm sorry Jin " they could feel Jungjae's smile grew even without seeing the old bastard, Taehyungs voice shakes and breathing unevenly, tears visible on the corner of his eyes.

Yoongi listens to Taehyung, the poor guy sounding so weak and pathetic. He only smirks, eye rolls over the phone for such antics.

They almost got fooled of such act.

" Taehyung dont over do it, you sound like an old person " Jungjae looks confused at the other side of the phone after hearing a nonchalant reply from Suga, Taehyung stops whatever his doing, he looks at Jimin who got confused at the sudden change

Jungkook jumps out to his bed as soon as he hears gunshots raining out of the mansion, he rips off the IV, Hoseok follows.

" Times up Jake " Jungjae hung up the phone, pissed at Taehyungs antics, everyone's devices shut off, they had to duck down on the floor.

Taehyung had laughed when Jungjae realized it his show.

" damn it Tae! " Jimin grabs his collar bringing him down with him, he wasn't going to let the idiot die even if he just tried to fool Jimin he was going to give Seokjin to the demon.Taehyung is officially the asshole of the century for pulling that sht, almost giving Jimin a heart attack.

Yoongi sees Jin stirs up when the window next to them shattered into pieces, a person entered from the sky with a large helicopter hovering above them, it was an advantage. A planned attack they've guessed.

Jungkook stood as soon as the intruder steps in, shattered glass allover the floor, Hoseok grabs his blanket as Jungkook took the enemy's shoulder, blocking a leg behind making the man lose his balance, he slams the body down to the carpeted floor full of sharp pieces of glasses, Jungkook cautiously stands when another man zips down from the ropes and manage to kick his way inside.

Seokjin wasn't fully awake when the intruder looks at him, face unseen over the black face mask and hoodie, who charges towards Jin and Yoongi in speed. He could feel his eyes widen when Hoseok strangles the man's neck with the white blanket and kicks his knee, the man shouts out in pain, Yoongi didn't want none of it, he brings out his gun and shot him in the head.

Bang

Seokjin didn't flinched at the sigh nor the sound, Yoongi had caress his back, distracting him.

" Jungkook " Yoongi calls the youngest of their gang, the man only nods, avoiding getting his feet bruised, Seokjin looks at the man tiredly, he felt Yoongi's embraced replaced by Jungkook's muscular hold as the man carried like lovers do " Take care of him "

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice, they saw more men descending from the chopper, Yoongi rushes to take care of those, the gunshots fired loudly. Hoseok had ruffled the brunets hair, hoping for their plan to succeed.

" Get the hell out of here! " Yoongi shouts as he reloads his gun, Hoseok takes his hand back with a sad smile and Jungkook turns his back and had got out of the room.

Hoseok grabs on one of Yoongi's .45 caliber's in the Yoongi's back, the leader had clicked his tongue at him.

" Don't waste the damn bullets " Yoongi shoots once and twice, making sure every bullet counts, Hoseok only laughs.